The Student Room Group

Black men....

Scroll to see replies

black men probably do the best of all ethnic minorities in the UK, but black women probably do the worst
Original post by ANM775
I'm Black myself,
Girls sometimes think if you're Black you're some sort of player too. Sometimes [but not often] i might get random Indian/Pakistani girls checking me out. But They ALWAYS have wary looks on faces whilst doing it. They seem very untrusting.

I am also finding Fat girls with Fat Asses will often just randomly Assume you want them if you glance in their general direction and start giving you the stink eye.

I notice that whilst it is not uncommon to see a black guy with a pretty girl of another race ....it is pretty uncommon for a black guy to go into a club and get a makeout or something from a pretty girl of another race. This suggests girls are not all that eager to engage random black men on a romantic level. I notice myself that girls are much more open if you have friends in common and are not some randomer.

Girls will often randomly assume you must be some sort of Pro dancer too in clubs because you are black. I've been put on the spot numerous times. Luckily I'm not a bad dancer, but one should just not assume that because I'm black I know how 2 "get jiggy with it"

If I'm asking directions in the street it is not all that uncommon either for the girl to initially tense up and try ignore me ...because she assume's I'm about to hit to on her.

It ain't easy being Black.

Luckily the area I live in ...I don't tend to get sterotyped as badly as when I was in London.

Concerning that third para.... especially the underlined section.... that's a universal truth for all guy :lol:

Our black mates at uni seemed to be far more successful than us white folk, they always used to tease us about how they could pull far easier than the rest of us.
They offer the biggest penises and are apparently freaky :wink:
They won't say no to chicken :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lawyer3c
But in England black men do very well with White women, which is rather more relevant.

Erm in England white men do even better with white women doncha think?

If a black man gets a woman it is solely up to that woman, not him. He can approach all he wants, smooth talk all he wants. He can't force her to like him back. So the question shouldnt even be racial, it should be why does anyone do well with women when they do? Another classic thread on here asking all the important questions.
Original post by Anonymous
How is online dating not in correlation to the real world? Are the people who use online dating sites not real?

If you really believe that women are only going with black men because of the size of their dick, that's not only outright misogynist, but incredibly offensive to black men who should rightfully believe women are with them because of their personality.

Even so, countless studies have been done which have shown black men to be the least desired group among women, whether that be online or via academic studies. *Black men in India are openly discriminated against because of the caste system. Black men in China are openly discriminated against because of its association with manual labour. Black men in the far-east are openly discriminated against because of beauty standards.

Anyway, stop being a loser over the internet who thinks blacks' dick size is enough to get them laid. It's embarrassing.

Oh dear. You must also somehow think the way in which people act on social media is how they act in real social situations.

Why is it "misogynist" to suggest that an attraction-factor towards Black men is their girth or perceived sexual superiority? Is there something anti-woman in that idea? Weird!*

I also suggest that white people monopolise online dating services, fatally skewing online research into social behaviour. When was the last time you saw a British Pakistani on Tinder, mate? Is it because they are "less desired" or religion and race collide to make general online dating services unsafe spaces for them?

You are also confusing racism and attraction. Discrimination heightens desire. I think you're naive about many things, especially sexual behaviour. You are mad if you think Black men aren't highly desired. They are perceived by all as Alpha men. Just head to the club on Saturday night and watch the scene unfold!*
Original post by Stinglikeabee
As a guy seeing black guys dating girls of all types and most girls these days having a preference for black men i want to know what black men do differently which makes them more succesful with women in comparison with men of other races ???? P.s do not say ******** like they have big packages.

Yeah every black man is the same in how they date and what qualities they have.

Come on mate, this questions is beyond stupid. The world is becoming less racist as the younger generation grows up, meaning, people actually date who they want regardless of silly racial categories.

Posted from TSR Mobile
these chaps

i) are hung like donkeys

ii) have rhythm

what else could the ladies want ?
I don't know any white person who prefers black people, but I live in Scotland where diversity won't be as high as say London. But even when I lived in London I didn't get this impression. However I met a lot of non-white girls who strongly preferred white guys.

Everyone is different, everyone likes their own things, most people probably don't even have a preference.
Just because you notice a few black-white couples doesn't account for the fact you probably walk past tons more white-white couples and don't pay attention to it.

Certain people will like black men, certain people will like white men, certain people just won't care what colour a person is.
Reply 28
I'm half black and half white and prefer white men, I guess you could say I have daddy issues as he's black. I think it all just comes down to personal preference! xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sund1ata
That's online, genius. There's no correlation to the real world. Women of all races understand what Black men "have to offer", if you know what I mean.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They might be curious about differences, and nob size, but my impression is that white and Asian women are not very attracted to black men.

However if it's anything like with a black woman, the sex is way better, it's totally different to initial attraction....

And I mean it's in a way that is not to do with size, even thought they are on average bigger.
They might be curious about differences, and nob size, but my impression is that white and Asian women are not very attracted to black men.

However if it's anything like with a black woman, the sex is way better, it's totally different to initial attraction....

And I mean it's in a way that is not to do with size, even thought they are on average bigger.

How do you know? Have you surveyed the many billions of people out there?

Statements like this on this site are what make me annoyed, people speaking on behalf of whole ethnic groups so nonchalantly like the people within these groups aren't all different and have differing experiences, feature preferences, different childhoods..

So many things go into what you find attractive don't try to lump everyone into a sweeping statement.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Princepieman
How do you know? Have you surveyed the many billions of people out there?

Statements like this on this site are what make me annoyed, people speaking on behalf of whole ethnic groups so nonchalantly like the people within these groups aren't all different and have differing experiences, feature preferences, different childhoods..

So many things go into what you find attractive don't try to lump everyone into a sweeping statement.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't take it so seriously it isn't a thread on national independence. Of course it's empirical, only my own practical experience, I don't claim to have 'surveyed' people.

I will say, in keeping with the aforementioned personal experience, it's more common lasses, in my experience, that tend to be genuinely excited by
a)'bad boys'
b)black guys
Don't take it so seriously it isn't a thread on national independence. Of course it's empirical, only my own practical experience, I don't claim to have 'surveyed' people.

I will say, in keeping with the aforementioned personal experience, it's more common lasses, in my experience, that tend to be genuinely excited by
a)'bad boys'
b)black guys

'More common', 'bad boys', 'black boys'

?

You realise you're being very facetious here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
'More common', 'bad boys', 'black boys'

?

You realise you're being very facetious here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure, I would have put it more as irreverent, non PC.

I am a bit older than you I would guess, younger people are way more PC in general about how you have to address topics.
Sure, I would have put it more as irreverent, non PC.

I am a bit older than you I would guess, younger people are way more PC in general about how you have to address topics.

It's not even about being PC. What the hell does being 'more common' have to do with attraction to black people or 'bad boys'?

I'm sorry, but as a black guy who grew up in upper middle class circles, none of the relationships I've seen have had anything to do with girls being common.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0to100
Erm in England white men do even better with white women doncha think?

That wouldn't be surprising, but black men do better than any other ethnic minority with white women (which was my point).
If you can rap and dance, the world is your oyster
That wouldn't be surprising, but black men do better than any other ethnic minority with white women (which was my point).

good for you...?
Original post by 0to100
good for you...?

im not black, so no, its not?
im not black, so no, its not?

uh huh yea whatever bro

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending