The Student Room Group

What's your sexual orientation?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ceilele
There are far more genders, just because you can't open your mind and understand something beyond the 2 most common genders, it doesn't deem it untrue.

Educate me then. Name some and tell me about them. Trans is one (although i disagree that this a gender but i can understand the argument)
Original post by blue n white army
Educate me then. Name some and tell me about them. Trans is one (although i disagree that this a gender but i can understand the argument)

I know it can be mind-boggling, but try be open minded. Just because you can't relate sometimes it can be easy to dismiss it, but loads of people relate to these,
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/02/heres-a-list-of-58-gender-options-for-facebook-users/
Original post by hamza772000
Erm.....maybe :innocent: :colondollar: leave me alonee :tongue:

Sorry :ashamed2:
Original post by ceilele
I know it can be mind-boggling, but try be open minded. Just because you can't relate sometimes it can be easy to dismiss it, but loads of people relate to these,
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/02/heres-a-list-of-58-gender-options-for-facebook-users/

Intersex I can see and I understand the argument for trans but the rest are not genders.

A male who doesn't live up to male stereotypes is still a male not a eurjriebeheiwjMale.
Original post by The Lawful T.J
I'm gay, and I accept all other members of the LGBTQ community. The only issue that I really have with it is the whole "genderfluid" label that's been on the scene recently. I just think that it's ridiculous :-/

My main issue is the fact we have an LGBTQ community. I mean just **** who you want as long as they're willing, I couldn't care less.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by drowzee
I'm straight but I wish I was a lesbian... Women are so much kinder and less shallow

I'm straight, but part of me wishes I was gay because women are too confusing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Lawful T.J
Sorry :ashamed2:
I was jk, but the real question is, are you scared? :colone:
:tongue:
I'm probably aromantic asexual
Bisexual, willing to try anything,
Mostly supine.
Original post by Profesh
Mostly supine.

:lol:
Homosexual, through and through.

My god I need a boyfriend and SOON... =(
Been waaaaaaay too long since my last relationship... =(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I'm straight, but part of me wishes I was gay because women are too confusing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, if you're ever curious, just let me know. 😏

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
As I said before, I know that it doesn't mean that literally. I'm just saying, if you tell someone you're bisexual, that may be the impression they get. I dunno, I probably shouldn't care. But it feels like there is somewhat of a stigma (in particular, the notion that one cannot be satisfied in a monogamous relationship) attached to the label, partly borne out of these assumptions, which I do agree are wrong by definition. Maybe it is a question of self-acceptance. Who knows.

Very very true. This is why I probably wouldn't mention until further into the relationship. If my boyfriend or girlfriend asks for a threesome they're dead
Full on gay and proud :P
Original post by GeorgeB16
Full on gay and proud :P

On a scale of 1-Fabulous, how gay are you? 🤔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Scienceisgood
On a scale of 1-Fabulous, how gay are you? 🤔

Posted from TSR Mobile

Paul O' Grady
Reply 137
Original post by GeorgeB16
Paul O' Grady