The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

How do I get my KCL email changed?

My middle name is in the email, making it incredibly long. Can I get this changed?
Reply 1
Original post by keepdreaming-
My middle name is in the email, making it incredibly long. Can I get this changed?

Hi!

Not sure if it's possible but try to email the admission team using your KCL email and ask them if you could change it.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by keepdreaming-

Sure, ask the IT helpdesk - [email protected] . Middle names are sometimes added if someone else has the same name as you and has already been assigned [email protected], but they might be able to do e.g. firstname.a.lastname rather than your middle name in full.
Original post by DrAndrewColes
Sure, ask the IT helpdesk - [email protected] . Middle names are sometimes added if someone else has the same name as you and has already been assigned [email protected], but they might be able to do e.g. firstname.a.lastname rather than your middle name in full.

Thank you so much!
Original post by Mr_X
Hi!

Not sure if it's possible but try to email the admission team using your KCL email and ask them if you could change it.

Thank you for your suggestion :biggrin:
Reply 5
Yeah you can, I just recently changed my surname so the name I applied with is different to the name I have now. I emailed them and they told me to just enrol with my old name for now, and once I go in to get my ID card they can change your personal details/email etc. so I mean if they can do that, they can probably change your email at your request.:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by gsonro
Yeah you can, I just recently changed my surname so the name I applied with is different to the name I have now. I emailed them and they told me to just enrol with my old name for now, and once I go in to get my ID card they can change your personal details/email etc. so I mean if they can do that, they can probably change your email at your request.:smile:

Thank you! They managed to change mine quite quickly, the IT team is great! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest