The Student Room Group

What do you want out of life before the shows over?

Scroll to see replies

I want to raise a strong and productive family with intelligent and successful children (At least 3, ideally 4). I also want to do two degrees and to earn a decent amount too.
(edited 7 years ago)
I want a decent paying job, to be running my brownie group, to have a classic mini that I take to shows (and win trophies), and a decent house. Also a nice husband, and maybe a kid or 2.
Reply 3
Original post by TercioOfParma
I want to raise a strong and productive family with intelligent and successful children. I also want to do two degrees and to earn a decent amount too.

What stage are you from achieving them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SMEGGGY
What stage are you from achieving them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm miles off, I just left school.
To be confident in saying "I have achieved my maximum potential."
The shows over? Eh? Excuse me but the show must go on. The show never ends.
Reply 7
To say and mean that I was truly happy, not just content.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Money, A nice house, A nice family with clever kids. Being happy and not content with existing and to die knowing I lived a good life.

Going into space and living there would be my more unrealistic goal
To have had Stability and purpose. I mean, I want to find a purpose in life, like not just "Oh, I wish I have a job when I grow up" which is great and all but also "I want to do something - have 2 kids, become PM or something". I want to have lived a life where it was relatively stable, to not have to live with worry that I'll lose whatever I had or have done today in the near future.

So, when I kick the bucket, I'll have something to be proud of, and not just end with a sort of relief that every stress and every hardship I've faced is over. Maybe even have something I'll regret saying goodbye to.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 10
I want to be happy and enjoy my job. I want to adopt a few kids and give them a good chance at life. I want to give people who have almost lost all hope another shot. I want to make my mother happy, she's given me so much I can't even begin to repay her for what she's done even if I lived 50 lives.

I want to change the world... or atleast a small part of it. Like leave a legacy behind you know? I don't want to be forgotten... but I guess everyone will be at some point.

And most of all if I ever do have/ adopt children, when I die, I want them to say the same about me. I hope that I will be a good mother to them, and that I never hurt them or let anyone hurt them and encourage them to chase their dreams and be who they want to be, no matter who that person is.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 11
Money
Girls
12 gems on TSR
Money, girls and to become a Tsr mod :colondollar:
I want to enjoy my job/feel fulfilled from it, get married (and love my wedding day), have at least one boy and one girl, pets, enough money to be comfortable. I want to own a volkswagen beetle and go back to disneyworld before I have kids.
I want to get my degree. I want to see my 16 grandchildren grown up settled and happy and maybe a couple of greatgrandchildren.
A good job with a good salary that leads to a cushy life. A sensitive, cute, loyal and intelligent hubby. A moderately big to big house in a nice leafy area. One with an open fire and big garden and kitchen :daydreaming: As many children as I can afford. To have travelled the world, or at least quite a few countries before I settle down, and then at least two holidays a year. Then to travel the rest once I retire with my hubby. Not get divorced :frown:

But most of all, to be happy
Alot of money if im being honest, more money = more happiness

Posted from TSR Mobile
A family and a big bank account to support them :3
I want to make HUGE difference.
@ most people

Money is not the answer.

Quick Reply

Latest