The Student Room Group

University of Cambridge Freshers Megathread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Serine Soul
Did you feel that before you got married???

Wth I don't want to go through this twice (or more)

Lol it's such along time ago, I can't remember. I might've. :wink:

But I know all lot of students (including my daughter) who felt same as you just before they went to Cambridge.....or more precisely when those formality after the offer was confirmed post-result day started. ................................and before exams every year since they got in.:tongue:

But they all survived!! :biggrin: ......and (mostly) happy they've been there. And that's most important thing, I think. :smile:
Reply 661
Well that's senior wrangler and second gone already... top 12 it is...... until you crush my hopes and dreams again :smile:
Original post by KingRS
Well that's senior wrangler and second gone already... top 12 it is...... until you crush my hopes and dreams again :smile:

Uk imoers.
Krollo.
And the rest with 110+ in step.
Thats top 25 now. LoLOLOl.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 663
Did that registration thing today, had to use the new cambridge email address to register and wondering if they send my password to the cambridge email or the email i have been using for all other communication. And if it is the cambridge email, how do I log in to that email?
Original post by KingRS
Did that registration thing today, had to use the new cambridge email address to register and wondering if they send my password to the cambridge email or the email i have been using for all other communication. And if it is the cambridge email, how do I log in to that email?

I duno, maybe we get something else soon apparently

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1472550821.945271.jpg
Initial plans for cambridge underground.
We are lucky Krollo revealed this to us.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How can you live with that many notification icons at the top. I always need to clear the notification bar asap... :tongue:
Original post by C0balt
How can you live with that many notification icons at the top. I always need to clear the notification bar asap... :tongue:

Lol it ain't mine, guessing it is krols.
Mine may be worse tho.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1472588104.461852.jpg
31 texts and a few k emails.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by C0balt

That's mine, sadly... I have commitment issues, things keep popping up that I never use

Posted from TSR Mobile
I bet I'm the only one with a dry af phone...

Then again I take two months to reply to people so I understand why people don't talk to me much....
Original post by Serine Soul
I bet I'm the only one with a dry af phone...

Then again I take two months to reply to people so I understand why people don't talk to me much....

My phone buzzed the other day and I got excited, thinking someone wanted to talk to me for once. It was from HM Passport Office.
Have all the mathmos been sent the part IA introductory examples sheet? I was just wondering if it was only my college (Emma)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 671
Mine may be worse tho.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unsubscribe from all that junk mail :tongue:
Original post by alow
Unsubscribe from all that junk mail :tongue:

Lol my junk mail is seperate
Hehe.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1472590419.801709.jpg
I feel like I need to prove I get tons of emails.
Well I do guys, i can forward them if u want.
I get weird emails in my junk aswell.
Some guy in nigeria believes in me and trusts me to hold onto his 2 million pounds. I just don't know where to keep it so I respectfully declined.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 673
Hehe.
Some guy in nigeria believes in me and trusts me to hold onto his 2 million pounds. I just don't know where to keep it so I respectfully declined.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colone:

That Nigerian guy is legit... I made £100000 out of a deal with him. Go for it.
Hehe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you still using hotmail at this day and age?
It's virtually same as laying down the welcome doormat to junk mails. :tongue:
Original post by vincrows
Are you still using hotmail at this day and age?
It's virtually same as laying down the welcome doormat to junk mails. :tongue:

Atleast nearly all go to junk so i never see it. Weirdly some of my Homerton freshers stuff has been going there so I may have missed a few inportant emails in the past.
Im gna use this new cam.ac.uk one though.......!
Anyway, i normally look at the subject of alot of my emails and decide whether to open it or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nitromeguy
Have all the mathmos been sent the part IA introductory examples sheet? I was just wondering if it was only my college (Emma)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope - Trinity hasn't sent it yet.
Original post by 16Characters....
My phone buzzed the other day and I got excited, thinking someone wanted to talk to me for once. It was from HM Passport Office.

:rofl:

I don't even know what my ringtone sounds like because no one ever calls me
(edited 7 years ago)
Atleast nearly all go to junk so i never see it. Weirdly some of my Homerton freshers stuff has been going there so I may have missed a few inportant emails in the past.
Im gna use this new cam.ac.uk one though.......!
Anyway, i normally look at the subject of alot of my emails and decide whether to open it or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The thing is, it's likely those guys sold your email address to other junk mailers and them selling to others, too..... That's why you're getting so many. And will get worse and worse.

Don't use the cam a/c for everything.
Set up one gmail a/c (better filtering system than hotmail or yahoo), and use it when shopping online and sending email to someone you're not 100% sure of or a company that may bombard you with mails for marketing purposes. :wink:
Mine may be worse tho.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh god, I cannot stand having unread emails in my inboxes... I unsubscribed from all newsletters/update emails for this sole purpose :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending