The Student Room Group

Was she being flirty?

Basically, there was girl I met the other day at an event. It was a friend of a friend and she'd only just met me but was touching my shoulder and back area soon after we met.

Would you consider that flirting? I don't normally experience that unless I'm good friends with a female? But I didn't even know this girl for more than 30 mins but we got along and she was asking me questions like I was asking her
Reply 1
How was she touching your back? Caressing? Gently tapping? If she was just being playful and that's her personality then I'm afraid there's not much to it. But you need to find out more, keep talking to her and eventually ask her if she wants to meet up, see how she reacts to that.
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
How was she touching your back? Caressing? Gently tapping? If she was just being playful and that's her personality then I'm afraid there's not much to it. But you need to find out more, keep talking to her and eventually ask her if she wants to meet up, see how she reacts to that.

She was lightly resting her hand on my shoulder/upper back whilst laughing and chatting to me.

I just don't normally get that unless I've known someone for a while and it was longer than just a brief tap, probably a few minutes a couple of times
Original post by zeldusone
she'd only just met me but was touching my shoulder and back area soon after we met.

Original post by zeldusone
But I didn't even know this girl for more than 30 mins

She must have been flirting. Either that or she was working
Reply 4
She could've just been overly-friendly. I wouldn't read a whole lot into it, but you should keep talking to her. There could be something there.
Reply 5
Original post by Kendrik Lamar
She must have been flirting. Either that or she was working

lol really? I didn't really clock it at the time as I was slightly drunk but I've looked a few photos now and see her with her arm on me and think 'she must've been flirting', I didn't even know her that well
Reply 6
Original post by UWS

It was like this https://postimg.org/image/jq2cqkuwt/68ec8bdc/
Reply 7
Yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending