The Student Room Group
You must declare everything.
Reply 2
Original post by ArcticSlayer
You must declare everything.

Even though GCSE qualifications are graded A*-G? Surely a U is therefore not counted as a qualification?
Original post by Phoebe-C
Even though GCSE qualifications are graded A*-G? Surely a U is therefore not counted as a qualification?

I got a U in my AS Law and my Sixth Form UCAS director told me everything, regardless of grade, has to be declared
I got a U in music from AQA. As U grades do not appear on results certificates, does this mean they do not need to be declared on UCAS?
Thanks.

ucas says A*-G and if the U does not appear on the certificate then you do not have to put this on ucas. If it does appear on your certificate then you have to and they can check on this.

However As levels are a different story. Grades from A-U must be declared.
Afaik the check before you send section says it includes what you have failed. If you need to call their helpline and speak to an adviser but in the past I believe they have said you must declare U grades.
I got a U in music from AQA. As U grades do not appear on results certificates, does this mean they do not need to be declared on UCAS?
Thanks.

You must declare it. The Ucas declaration is very clear about this:
https://www.ucas.com/corporate/about-us/privacy-policies-and-declarations/ucas-declaration

Latest