The Student Room Group

I Just Broke Up With My GF...AMA

Scroll to see replies

Bumping because I'm bored lol
Anyone?
Original post by Anonymous
Title

what is your 3rd least favourite chocolate bar? Give a reference to Penguins and explain in detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. [7 marks]
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
what is your 3rd least favourite chocolate bar? Give a reference to Penguins and explain in detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. [7 marks]

So basically, I really dislike any type of dark chocolate and is definitely my 3rd least favourite. My first least favourite (does that make sense?) would have to be anything that has raisins in them. This is because penguins survive solely on raisins and people are wasting their food just to make bad chocolate bars.

*Hopes for 7 marks*
Did you guys bang??
Did you guys bang??

Only BJ and HJ unfortunately :frown:
Why do young kids get into relationships ? i thought child marriages was made illegal in 1920.
Original post by Think People
Why do young kids get into ? i thought child marriages was made illegal in 1920.

Fun maybe? Most likely infatuation and lust
that makes 2 of us mate, we're mending things though, why did yous break up though
Original post by 0to100
that makes 2 of us mate, we're mending things though, why did yous break up though

Yeah we ended on good terms which is nice (no awkwardness, hopefully lol)
But yeah it was mainly because it got a bit boring and too much was going on in my life meaning I wasn't the best bf. She understood and we ended it.

You?
Yeah we ended on good terms which is nice (no awkwardness, hopefully lol)
But yeah it was mainly because it got a bit boring and too much was going on in my life meaning I wasn't the best bf. She understood and we ended it.

You?

Do NOT get in a relationship
I've got a thread on it lol
Original post by 0to100
Do NOT get in a relationship
I've got a thread on it lol

Damn, pretty mad lol
Reply 32
Only BJ and HJ unfortunately :frown:

Why only that
Original post by RooshV
Why only that

I guess there was never a convenient place to do anything more as our parents were always home and hotels are too damn expensive. Also we were both always busy and hardly spent that much time with each other
Reply 34
I guess there was never a convenient place to do anything more as our parents were always home and hotels are too damn expensive. Also we were both always busy and hardly spent that much time with each other

Fair enough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending