The Student Room Group

Should I take it as sth negative?

Weyy weyy this may sound a bit weird but well there is this boy I like,our conversation just flows and we talk almost everyday, he also flirts with me a lot and says he really wants to meet but.. when I just share sth on fb for example changing my profile pic kinda thing he never likes it on the other hand he is so comfortable with other girls when it comes to liking their pics or shares.

So should I take it as sth negative or is it you know, nothing to matter about?
Original post by Anonymous
Weyy weyy this may sound a bit weird but well there is this boy I like,our conversation just flows and we talk almost everyday, he also flirts with me a lot and says he really wants to meet but.. when I just share sth on fb for example changing my profile pic kinda thing he never likes it on the other hand he is so comfortable with other girls when it comes to liking their pics or shares.

So should I take it as sth negative or is it you know, nothing to matter about?

I really wouldn't worry about it. Things like that aren't all that important. Maybe he doesn't see them, maybe he doesn't want to come on too strong. Who knows? If you like him, just carry on and see how it goes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by chelseadagg3r
I really wouldn't worry about it. Things like that aren't all that important. Maybe he doesn't see them, maybe he doesn't want to come on too strong. Who knows? If you like him, just carry on and see how it goes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well.....that sounds possible enough but you know girls,worried about it too much I guess

Quick Reply