The Student Room Group

CSR/1320/16 - Higher Officer Caseworkers (Tax Professional and Operational Delivery)

Scroll to see replies

I have nothing on feedback yet from my interview! Not a good sign!!
Original post by qasim_n
image.pngHey,

Just having a quick look around on the feedback tab and it seems as if they've uploaded the feedback, and it also says "Make An Offer" So I suspect anyone with over 4 4 4 will get the job however it may differ for each location.

And those of you who got a 2 on their feedback, don't worry keep trying! I initially got a 2 in the first HO recruitment drive that they did, and then reapplied to the next one with some minor tweaks and got a 4 which was enough to secure an interview.

And also if anyone would like help on getting a job in HMRC just PM me. I can help with grades from AO-HO.

Kind regards
Qasim

Well done mate! I just spoke with civil service resourcing and they said that it's an error that you should see the feedback but that results are being issued this week and possibly today!
Reply 42
Original post by DeltaGuy
Well done mate! I just spoke with civil service resourcing and they said that it's an error that you should see the feedback but that results are being issued this week and possibly today!

Did you ask or did they say if the error only applies to people who have been successful or is it just random (I've got nothing showing on mine)
Original post by Litts
Did you ask or did they say if the error only applies to people who have been successful or is it just random (I've got nothing showing on mine)

That's exactly what I was thinking Litts and I did ask the question. The lady told me that she wasn't able to say and didn't know but that the error had been resolved. To be honest I am thinking perhaps I have not made the grade otherwise I would have seen feedback. Fingers crossed that's not the case though.
Reply 44
That's exactly what I was thinking Litts and I did ask the question. The lady told me that she wasn't able to say and didn't know but that the error had been resolved. To be honest I am thinking perhaps I have not made the grade otherwise I would have seen feedback. Fingers crossed that's not the case though.

Cheers DeltaGuy,

As it's an error, it may be specific to places where the people were interviewed who have had their results.

Seems like the people who have had them were interviewed in July and seem to have mentioned Nottingham.

I wasn't interviewed until 15/08 and in Cardiff.

It's definitely against procedure as CSR are supposed to release all the results at the same time.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Litts
Cheers DeltaGuy,As it's an error, it may be specific to places where the people were interviewed who have had their resultsSeems like the people who have had them were interviewed in July and seem to have mentioned Nottingham.

I wasn't interviewed until 15/08 and in Cardiff.It's definitely against procedure as CSR are supposed to release all the results at the same time.

I think your reply has just highlighted my glass half empty outlook! Lol. Thanks chum you have given me a bit of hope back with that post. :-)
Reply 46
It seems a bit dubious for scores to be updated with a "make an offer" tag and not actually send an offer at the same time.
I'd have thought this would be automated?

Am sure it can't be everyone with 4,4,4 (12) or above being offered a job as they usually keep a reserve list of people who get the minimum "12" score don't they?
Aww the waiting is actually horrendous. The lady in CSR said that they "may" publish the results today. I am so nervous....

Anyone else in for Belfast?
well done on the offer!

were you one of the people who were originally given different results as part of the feedback and it has now been changed?
Hi All,

I applied for this role and have the similar issue. My original result was 6 for making decisions however, this has now changed to 4,4,5 with the overall result as make an offer.

Does that mean offer for the role? this has only changed in the last few days.

Anyone applied in Birmingham and has the same issue?
Aww the waiting is actually horrendous. The lady in CSR said that they "may" publish the results today. I am so nervous....

Anyone else in for Belfast?

I am for belfast as well.. dont worry too much..we will be grand..and yes i agree the waiting is a pain..
Can anyone give me a number for csr as I may explode if i dont here something tomorrow...
Original post by Percypig79
I am for belfast as well.. dont worry too much..we will be grand..and yes i agree the waiting is a pain..

Thanks Percy. I will PM you with the number. Good to see another Belfast candidate!
Thanks Percy. I will PM you with the number. Good to see another Belfast candidate!

Thanks a lot.. and i will let you know what they tell me to stop us going mad....
do we have some replies from the CSR team?

I emailed them yesterday and unfortunately no response as of yet.

AM I the only one applying in Birmingham here?lol
Original post by Waki7866
do we have some replies from the CSR team?

I emailed them yesterday and unfortunately no response as of yet.

AM I the only one applying in Birmingham here?lol

I emailed as well, no response. Have you got feedback scores available yet?
Reply 56
What's the phone number to contact CSR?
I received an email from CSE and they have advised:Apologies, there has been a technical error regarding thefeedback sections on this vacancy.Please disregard this information.
Reply 58
Original post by Waki7866
I received an email from CSE and they have advised:Apologies, there has been a technical error regarding thefeedback sections on this vacancy.Please disregard this information.

What email address did you use to contact them? Did they say when is the result going to be out for June campaign?
Original post by naszam
What email address did you use to contact them? Did they say when is the result going to be out for June campaign?

Naszam I only have the Internal email address.

If you are Internal just search for CSR Resourcing. Should be in the GAL.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending