The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Freshers Megathread 2016

Results day is just around the corner but this is the place to be on the day and onwards!

A congratulations to those that are going to the university and you can use this thread to say hello to fellow students and discuss how excited you are to begin your fantastic journey!

This thread is yours, take it away
Reply 1
Hi , I am going to this university . Is there anyone starting at LCF this year september , doesnt know anyone , living with parents and is attending freshers?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
I'm doing Graphic and Media Design at LCC, also staying at Glassyard, anyone else here doing this course or staying at Glassyard?
I'm doing Animation at LCC
Reply 4
Original post by taco12345
I'm doing Graphic and Media Design at LCC, also staying at Glassyard, anyone else here doing this course or staying at Glassyard?

I'm staying at Glassyard! :h:
Reply 5
Original post by Rlucy123
Hi , I am going to this university . Is there anyone starting at LCF this year september , doesnt know anyone , living with parents and is attending freshers?

I'm living on my own but yesssss! which campus are you in?
Hello, I am also starting at LCF in september!
Hello, I am also starting an MA at LCF in september. anyone else?
Reply 8
Hey Guys, I am gonna start MA Fashion Retail Management course this September. Anyone from this course??
Reply 9
Do we have a freshers party sometime soon??
Reply 10
Original post by taco12345

I'm doing Graphic and Media Design too!
Reply 11
When is the Lcf freshers?
Original post by AgatheT
I'm doing Graphic and Media Design too!

I am doing graphic and media design at lcc
Reply 13
Original post by vancough
I'm living on my own but yesssss! which campus are you in?

Hey! I am so sorry for the late reply . I was having issues with my login but I was the one who started the thread but had to make a different accounts nt. I will be at mare street campus and Golders lane wbu??
Reply 14
Original post by lunettaelle
Hello, I am also starting at LCF in september!

Same here! What are you going to study? . I will be doing fashion jewellery

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending