The Student Room Group

What do you want out of life before the shows over?

Scroll to see replies

I'd love to have been able to tick everything off my bucket list (I don't have a physical bucket list, but I have a mental one). Realistically though, I'd just want to make sure I've left behind enough money that my family can cover my funeral expenses and have a massive piss-up in my honour. Truth be told if I were to die right now then that's already sorted and I wish to continue saving, but yeah.
I just want to be able to say that I achieved all that I was capable of and that I gave everything my all

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
What do I want from life? Part of me wants new and interesting experiences, but then the other part wants a quiet life. I suppose we'll see which one wins.
Reply 43
Original post by Abstract_Prism
What do you mean 'no one else picked up the wrong interpretation'? No one else picked up any interpretation at all! No one else gave a **** about what you said!

Being a child nurse is the very definition of mediocre. You won't make an impact on society doing that.

'Making an impact' would be like curing a disease, reforming the law, inventing something.

Do you remember anything about your child nurse? I sure as hell don't.

You know, I could get behind the whole 'Don't do the money/house/family cookie cutter' thing, if it weren't for the fact that the people who say that are total and utter failures, wanting to do some nonsense like child nursing, thinking it will 'make a difference'! What a joke!

It's like saying you won't eat meat because you care about animals, then putting on a fur coat.

And whilst I'm revealing to you your idiocy, I might comment as well that the person in the video was talking absolute ********. You really believe that society expects us to 'fit into the mold'? Ridiculous, children these days are encouraged to chase their passions more than ever.

sLe13h3.jpg

Someone seems to be having a bad night:h:
Reply 44
Original post by ELVsLP
but you will be, don't you understand that? even famous people are eventually forgotten. in 100 years time even our great grandkids will never know or care that we existed.

Everyone remembers napoleon and that was almost 200 years ago
who wants to be god ? I’m kidding ................... i mean who wants to have a power like him ? a person who people worship him/her !
Reply 46
Original post by ELVsLP
but you will be, don't you understand that? even famous people are eventually forgotten. in 100 years time even our great grandkids will never know or care that we existed.

Yet we talk about and study actions by people from many centuries ago. If I could rephrase myself, then I would like to be remembered for doing something meaningful which will have a positive impact on those that are around me
I want to rule the world

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cookie123456789
I want to rule the world

Posted from TSR Mobile

....seas would rise when I gave the word 🎶 :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
To kill a person :u:
to be recognised in my career and be good at it :biggrin: to have a loving husband who is happy and a couple children who have dreams of their own
i want to study in Cambridge university :smile: and i want to be the richest ..................... :smile: :frown: :smile:
i want everything .............. who can help me ?
To have a happy family :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by JCal
What do I want from life? Part of me wants new and interesting experiences, but then the other part wants a quiet life. I suppose we'll see which one wins.

What about an interesting quiet life?

You could go to silent raves and do extreme meditation :holmes:

Original post by z33
Everyone remembers napoleon and that was almost 200 years ago

And there was Jesus too from ages ago, everyone remembers him :tongue:

Original post by cookie123456789
I want to rule the world

Posted from TSR Mobile

What would be your first act? Boris as assistant?

Original post by Nadile
To kill a person :u:

Who? :007:

Original post by fardm76
i want everything .............. who can help me ?

Only you can, work hard :tongue:

Original post by Moonstruck16
To have a happy family :smile:

Spoiler

What event? :tongue:
Original post by ForestShadow
What event? :tongue:

Hockey xD
Original post by NJA
u believe in re-incarnation?

No but dying is for fools.
Reply 57
Original post by ForestShadow
What about an interesting quiet life?

You could go to silent raves and do extreme meditation :holmes:

I have no earthly idea what a silent rave is. I'll certainly consider an interesting quiet life.
Original post by JCal
I have no earthly idea what a silent rave is. I'll certainly consider an interesting quiet life.

Everyone wears headphones to the same rave
I just want a Black Widow movie

Quick Reply

Latest