The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry Uni Accommodation

Hi guys,
I got into Coventry through clearing and I applied for halls accommodation at 10.20 am on the 19th. I am getting scared now that I haven't heard back from them and am worried I won't get any accommodation at all! Have other people heard back about their accommodation and if so when did you apply? Any suggestions would be great :smile:

Miranda x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Mirandabt
Hi guys,
I got into Coventry through clearing and I applied for halls accommodation at 10.20 am on the 19th. I am getting scared now that I haven't heard back from them and am worried I won't get any accommodation at all! Have other people heard back about their accommodation and if so when did you apply? Any suggestions would be great :smile:

Miranda x

Hi Miranda :smile:

I've applied to uni accomodation only this week (Monday or Tuesday) and haven't heard from them yet. But i'm looking for another girl or two more girls to share a house/flat with, i feel its less expensive than living in uni. If you're interested, let me know... :smile:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi guys,

Miranda x

you've helped calm my nerves a bit as i'm in the exact same position a you, got in through clearing. I applied for halls accomodation on the 19th at around 4pm and have heard nothing on their end. I'm stressing and not sure if i should keep waiting or search for something else, my status on the website is frozen on "awaiting allocation". but having heard your similar position im guessing their team is just slow
Reply 3
Original post by zinodoll
you've helped calm my nerves a bit as i'm in the exact same position a you, got in through clearing. I applied for halls accomodation on the 19th at around 4pm and have heard nothing on their end. I'm stressing and not sure if i should keep waiting or search for something else, my status on the website is frozen on "awaiting allocation". but having heard your similar position im guessing their team is just slow

legit same. i'm still waiting back on them and I just really need accommodation sorted like I don't want to be broke and homeless just for uni.
but yeah, let me know if you do hear back from the accommodation peeps.
Reply 4
I applied for accommodation on results day and got an email offering me accommodation just over a week later so don't panic (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Hey,
I applied for accommodation in April/May time. It took along time for them a few months befor I got my place at Victoria hall. However I got the place about a week after my place at Coventry was confirmed (I had a conditional offer which was oddly changed to unconditional the same day as my final hand in).

I think once you have received your offer at Coventry you should hear back about the accommodation fairly shortly.

Best wishes
Reply 6
Hi guys,

Miranda x

Original post by ruby_056
legit same. i'm still waiting back on them and I just really need accommodation sorted like I don't want to be broke and homeless just for uni.

but yeah, let me know if you do hear back from the accommodation peeps.

now that raglan house and pretty much all uni accomodation is full i've given up on waiting. I booked my place at Apollo house (works out cheaper) and looks more lively then a smaller shared house

give it ago if your still searching x
http://www.student-accommodation-coventry.net/
Reply 7
now that raglan house and pretty much all uni accomodation is full i've given up on waiting. I booked my place at Apollo house (works out cheaper) and looks more lively then a smaller shared house

give it ago if your still searching x
http://www.student-accommodation-coventry.net/

Hmm I really wanted uni halls close to campus but this seems like a good option rn.
Where are you living at Apollo house? like what floor and stuff? and it looks really cute plus a 20 min walk is good exercise tbh for me.
Reply 8
Hmm I really wanted uni halls close to campus but this seems like a good option rn.
Where are you living at Apollo house? like what floor and stuff? and it looks really cute plus a 20 min walk is good exercise tbh for me.

third floor
and same i was set on halls for the whole first year experience but guess it wasnt meant to be.
ikr apollo is cute im impressed, hope to see you there in sept x
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
third floor, room 419
and same i was set on halls for the whole first year experience but guess it wasnt meant to be.
ikr apollo is cute im impressed, hope to see you there in sept x

hey yeah, just heard that cov has no undergrad accom available and instantly booked a room at Apollo House. Hope to see you soon!
Reply 10
Hi is anyone still looking for Accommodation?

I'm changing my course and I will not be going to Coventry Uni anymore. but I have signed a contract for a room for 44 weeks.

Reply or message me if anyone Interested.
Reply 11
Hi RSB95, would be interested in hearing about the accommodation? :smile:
Reply 12
Hi its a good location and big room the only thing is that its not ensuite but the room size was the biggest draw for me for the price the other accommodations are more expensive and tiny, I'm signed upto £95 pppw for a 44 week contract ie 10 months the landlords seems nice enough when i viewed it and signed up
Original post by Maggss
Hi Miranda :smile:

I've applied to uni accomodation only this week (Monday or Tuesday) and haven't heard from them yet. But i'm looking for another girl or two more girls to share a house/flat with, i feel its less expensive than living in uni. If you're interested, let me know... :smile:

Hey,I'm in the exact same position as Miranda, I got into cov through clearing I applied for accommodation straight away and I still havent heard back from them. I called the university today and they have told me that all the halls are fully booked,so now im really scared, feel like i have no where to live lol. Thank-god i came across your post because im looking for a couple of people (girls) to share with too. I'm interested in sharing with you guys only thing is im going on holiday tomorrow and i wont be back unitl the 12th?Taylor x
Reply 14
Hi RBSB95, would you be able to privately me a link or some more details for the accommodation. For example, information about the other tenets, if its not ensuite I would prefer an all girls accommodation :smile:.Thank you!
Reply 15
hey yeah, just heard that cov has no undergrad accom available and instantly booked a room at Apollo House. Hope to see you soon!

:smile: defo see you there then! what floor and room are you
Reply 16
Original post by taylorcamp
Hey,I'm in the exact same position as Miranda, I got into cov through clearing I applied for accommodation straight away and I still havent heard back from them. I called the university today and they have told me that all the halls are fully booked,so now im really scared, feel like i have no where to live lol. Thank-god i came across your post because im looking for a couple of people (girls) to share with too. I'm interested in sharing with you guys only thing is im going on holiday tomorrow and i wont be back unitl the 12th?Taylor x

yeah :smile: Well right now im with two more girls and we have a three bedroom house in mind. But arent you in the groups of facebook? there's lots of people looking for flatmates :smile:
Reply 17
:smile: defo see you there then! what floor and room are you

third floor but i forgot my room number but i'll check and i guess i'll deffo see you around :smile:
Reply 18
third floor but i forgot my room number but i'll check and i guess i'll deffo see you around :smile:

weve got a facebook group chat running if u wanted to join
Reply 19
Anyone need a room?, looking for 1 housemate!, 5mins from library, 455£ pm inc bills, 3 bedroom house with 2 bathrooms!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending