The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I've never noticed a guy looking at my butt so I cannot comment.

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

tf u laughing at m8
I feel like i wouldnt know lol because he's behind me..
Original post by Precious Illusions
I look at my butt all the time, I think it's a good butt. I don't really care if anyone looks. I can't see them looking anyway. Comments/touching are just not okay.

y u gotta be so shellfish? You know ur butt is great and it brings u joy, why is it not okay for others to share your enjoyment in? Let a few people squeeze it on ur morning commute, u could be saving lives they were otherwise going to end that day
Original post by Betelgeuse-
y u gotta be so shellfish? You know ur butt is great and it brings u joy, why is it not okay for others to share your enjoyment in? Let a few people squeeze it on ur morning commute, u could be saving lives they were otherwise going to end that day

You're right. I'll be more of a good Christian and let strangers have a cheeky squeeze.
Reply 25
tf u laughing at m8

guys probably are looking you just dont know:tongue:
Original post by AfcFob
Depends on the guy, sometimes I'm quite flattered other times I just want them to look in the opposite direction

Elaborate?
You're right. I'll be more of a good Christian and let strangers have a cheeky squeeze.

God bless u Ma'am

Reply 28
they pretend to be disgusted but they're really flattered...
I look at my own butt in the mirror, I'm getting a serious male dat ass, if I keep lifting, I will probably reach Black Woman mode soon :sexface:
Annoyed. I'd tell them to get lost and look at someone else's.
Original post by I am Kira
guys probably are looking you just dont know:tongue:

:lolwut:
:shock:

Spoiler

got 2 of those butts chez moi :sexface:

Spoiler

is your butt made of plastic ?
:/ but also :wink:
Original post by the bear
is your butt made of plastic ?

:innocent:

Spoiler

:innocent:

Spoiler

does your butt have an overflow pipe ?

:colondollar:
Reply 38
:lolwut:
:shock:

Spoiler

Lot of my crushes have never been super models, if you're pretty on the inside you'll be pretty all over:redface:
I look at my butt all the time, I think it's a good butt. I don't really care if anyone looks. I can't see them looking anyway. Comments/touching are just not okay.

That's funny cuz when girls comment on my butt I say "You can touch, but you can't look" haha

Latest

Trending

Trending