Screen Shot 2016-08-31 at 14.51.47.png

Concept art™ :colone:

Wouldn't that "View your conversation with PugDevil" give it all away?:smile:
Original post by RDKGames
All the best, OP. :smile:

Wouldn't that "View your conversation with PugDevil" give it all away?:smile:

:wink:
Awhhhhh, its so sad to see you go!
I wish you all the best on your journey, and I hope that all your hopes and dreams are realised.
I hope you have a great time and do as best as you can!Best wishes for your future.
Please come back sometime :smile:
Goodbye for now! :five::hello::heart:
All the best mate, you generated a lot of interesting content at a time where it was rather quiet. Hope your internship was fun/valuable.
Reply 44
Original post by RDKGames
All the best, OP. :smile:

Thank you!

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Awhhhhh, its so sad to see you go!
I wish you all the best on your journey, and I hope that all your hopes and dreams are realised.
I hope you have a great time and do as best as you can!Best wishes for your future.
Please come back sometime :smile:
Goodbye for now! :five::hello::heart:

Thank you very much - I do hope that I will come back every now and then to see how everyone is doing! But likewise, good luck to yourself for the future as well :biggrin:

Original post by SeanFM
All the best mate, you generated a lot of interesting content at a time where it was rather quiet. Hope your internship was fun/valuable.

Haha that's certainly a word for it :colone: But no, that's great to hear as that was something I wanted to look back on and be like 'yeah I made a little difference during my time' - so thank you!

And the internship was more than I could have wished for, so it was definitely valuable to me :biggrin: Thank you for the kind words

Quick Reply

Latest