The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Thinking your PC to Uni?

Is anyone else thinking to take their PC's to their flat? Im still in the process of thinking to take mine but ill probs end up taking anyway along with my laptop.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Muss963
Is anyone else thinking to take their PC's to their flat? Im still in the process of thinking to take mine but ill probs end up taking anyway along with my laptop.

Alot of people bring their pc to their flats

Posted from TSR Mobile
Liverpool
Im bringing both my desktop and laptop to the halls
In my first year I brought my PC, Laptop and phone and intend to again. I did a lot of gaming on my PC but it came in incredibly handy for heavy duty rendering an designing. My laptop was more of a versatile solution I could bring to and from lectures to take notes, research etc, and any harder work got done on the PC.
Reply 4
bringing my desktop for heavy use and any work at home

bought a tablet for use for notetaking and on-the-go browsing etc

laptop's being donated to my mum :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by Muss963

I'm taking my PS4 and 42 inch TV if that helps...

Kolia :smile:
Reply 6
I'm gonna wait a month before I bring my pc down and just use my laptop when I get there, although it is awful and can't run games but I want to adjust to uni life/meet people first before I bring my pc down. My only concern is the desks in the halls aren't big enough for my setup!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending