Original post by I am Kira
Lol some people get caught

Amateurs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gotta love some good booty. :gah:
butt hurt lmfao
Are you disgusted or flattererd

You have a picture of L yet you declare you are Kira - L would be disgusted himself omfg.

How can you even tell ..
Reply 105
Original post by girlwonder17
You have a picture of L yet you declare you are Kira - L would be disgusted himself omfg.

How can you even tell ..

Well my previous accounts got banned and everyone knows me as L so thats why I got him as an avatar, also he looks cute af:colondollar:
Original post by Precious Illusions
I look at my butt all the time, I think it's a good butt. I don't really care if anyone looks. I can't see them looking anyway. Comments/touching are just not okay.

you look like charlie xcxx
Original post by mrahim
you look like charlie xcxx

I rly don't but she's a babe so thanks!
Well my previous accounts got banned and everyone knows me as L so thats why I got him as an avatar, also he looks cute af:colondollar:

aha ic

indeed he is, I have him as the background of my phone :biggrin:

I like ryuk too, soooo many good characters.

But L > Light Yagami - series was bad after L died :/
I usually don't give two ****s. But a few days ago, I was walking to Tesco like the innocent angel I am, and as I was walking I hear some rap music blasting behind me, I turn to look and it's two black guys in a car, windows rolled down, loud ass rap music spilling out the car and they're driving soooo slowly whilst oggling at my bootylicious derrière.....really ninja? :colonhash: (Plus there was no traffic, nuffin' ).
It was so awkward :rofl: Although I was tempted to just shake my bum right then and there just for teh lolz, but ain't nobody got time for that. :bootyshake: :mmm:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 110
Original post by Electrospective
I usually don't give two ****s. But a few days ago, I was walking to Tesco like the innocent angel I am, and as I was walking I hear some rap music blasting behind me, I turn to look and it's two black guys in a car, windows rolled down, loud ass rap music spilling out the car and they're driving soooo slowly whilst oggling staring at my bootylicious derrière.....really ninja? :colonhash: (Plus there was no traffic, nuffin':wink:.
It was so awkward :rofl: Although I was tempted to just shake my bum right then and there just for teh lolz, but ain't nobody got time for that. :bootyshake: :mmm:

ehhhhhh electrospective youre back! Weren't u banned?
ehhhhhh electrospective youre back! Weren't u banned?

I was. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by Precious Illusions
I rly don't but she's a babe so thanks!

:borat:
Reply 113
Original post by girlwonder17
aha ic

indeed he is, I have him as the background of my phone :biggrin:

I like ryuk too, soooo many good characters.

But L > Light Yagami - series was bad after L died :/

I absolutley loved everyone from death note, it will always be my favourite anime series. I do like L's quirks and awkwardness and intelligence but I also loved lights determination and reluctance. Lol u should've used the spoiler functiopn m8:mmm:

I still enjoyed it even after he died, it was as good but it was still amazing
Reply 114
I was. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Don't you wear a hijab?
Gosh the sight they seen must've been great:colondollar::mmm::colonhash:
I absolutley loved everyone from death note, it will always be my favourite anime series. I do like L's quirks and awkwardness and intelligence but I also loved lights determination and reluctance. Lol u should've used the spoiler functiopn m8:mmm:

I still enjoyed it even after he died, it was as good but it was still amazing

Yes now that I think about it there was not one bad character!

Funniest moment was when L told chief yagami to fake shoot light his face lolek

Yeah, although I admire Death Note a lot for being one of the few shows/anime to actually kill of a main character.

Haha yes L xd. I sit like L and eat apples like ryuk :biggrin::biggrin:
Don't you wear a hijab?
Gosh the sight they seen must've been great:colondollar::mmm::colonhash:

Nope. :wink:
Haram! :colonhash:
I have looked at thousands of butts, but only complimented a few, I am afraid of the girl going ape ****, but actually the few times I compliment they really appreciate it and laugh.

It just depends on the situation, as long as you not a weirdo !
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I've never noticed a guy looking at my butt so I cannot comment.

Oh really :wink:
I usually don't give two ****s. But a few days ago, I was walking to Tesco like the innocent angel I am, and as I was walking I hear some rap music blasting behind me, I turn to look and it's two black guys in a car, windows rolled down, loud ass rap music spilling out the car and they're driving soooo slowly whilst oggling at my bootylicious derrière.....really ninja? :colonhash: (Plus there was no traffic, nuffin' ).

Omg how did you come back? We have never talked!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest