The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Maths and cheesecake
I have looked at thousands of butts, but only complimented a few, I am afraid of the girl going ape ****, but actually the few times I compliment they really appreciate it and laugh.

It just depends on the situation, as long as you not a weirdo !

Loooool u actually tell them their ass looks good?:eek:
Original post by I am Kira
Loooool u actually tell them their ass looks good?:eek:

Irrelevant but I love your profile picture and username! :colondollar:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 122
Original post by Electrospective
Nope. :wink:
Haram! :colonhash:

nice:colondollar:
Hey, you're the one who said "my bootylicious derrière":rofl:
You're like @PrincessBO$$ :mmm: Both got that booty:tongue:
Original post by Ayaz789
Omg how did you come back? We have never talked!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha, why talk to me now then? :tongue: (Do I know you...? :biggrin: )
Original post by Maths and cheesecake
I have looked at thousands of butts, but only complimented a few, I am afraid of the girl going ape ****, but actually the few times I compliment they really appreciate it and laugh.

It just depends on the situation, as long as you not a weirdo !

How does saying "your ass looks great" not make you a weirdo? I mean, unless you're intimate with the girl, in all other instances, you will sound like a creep.
nice:colondollar:
Hey, you're the one who said "my bootylicious derrière":rofl:
You're like @PrincessBO$$ :mmm: Both got that booty:tongue:

Haha, I did. :u:
No comment. :colonhash:
Reply 126
Original post by Starlight15
Irrelevant but I love your profile picture and username! :colondollar:

Omg thank you!:colondollar:
Btw is your username referncing a muse song?:colondollar:
Reply 127
Original post by girlwonder17
Yes now that I think about it there was not one bad character!

Funniest moment was when L told chief yagami to fake shoot light his face lolek

Yeah, although I admire Death Note a lot for being one of the few shows/anime to actually kill of a main character.

Haha yes L xd. I sit like L and eat apples like ryuk :biggrin::biggrin:

Death note actually got me into anime, it reminds me alot of dexter another show I love
Omg you are so cool! I love ryuk, he looked so creepy but was devlish and charming always laughing at L
The series changed alot and delve into loads of things that no other media has done. I loved seeing how governments and police were responding to actually finding the death note and seeing supernatural things. It felt realistic and u never see that perspective in any other show
I usually don't give two ****s. But a few days ago, I was walking to Tesco like the innocent angel I am, and as I was walking I hear some rap music blasting behind me, I turn to look and it's two black guys in a car, windows rolled down, loud ass rap music spilling out the car and they're driving soooo slowly whilst oggling at my bootylicious derrière.....really ninja? :colonhash: (Plus there was no traffic, nuffin' ).
It was so awkward :rofl: Although I was tempted to just shake my bum right then and there just for teh lolz, but ain't nobody got time for that. :bootyshake: :mmm:

If I was there with you I would've shook mine:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omg thank you!:colondollar:
Btw is your username referncing a muse song?:colondollar:

Nah, but i've heard of that song I made this username randomly
Original post by Andy98
If I was there with you I would've shook mine:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My area is too "bait". :colonhash:

Spoiler

Death note actually got me into anime, it reminds me alot of dexter another show I love
Omg you are so cool! I love ryuk, he looked so creepy but was devlish and charming always laughing at L
The series changed alot and delve into loads of things that no other media has done. I loved seeing how governments and police were responding to actually finding the death note and seeing supernatural things. It felt realistic and u never see that perspective in any other show

I was intending to watch Fairy Tail/Naruto etc. but due to time and **** I doubt I will.

Yes you are right :smile:

Characters were all so inter-relatable too. :biggrin:
Reply 132
My area is too "bait". :colonhash:

Spoiler

Lol honestly I would be terrified if some men stopped in a cars just to look at my butt:rofl:
Lol honestly I would be terrified if some men stopped in a cars just to look at my butt:rofl:

My area is becoming bad :cry: It as decent before but the roadmen are slowly creeping in ffs! :colonhash:
Reply 134
Original post by girlwonder17
I was intending to watch Fairy Tail/Naruto etc. but due to time and **** I doubt I will.

Yes you are right :smile:

Characters were all so inter-relatable too. :biggrin:

Lol if u like I can recommend u some anime:redface:
Tbh it depends on level of nakedness. If naked and doggy (or other sex things) I don't care, I feel inevitable exposure of arse is unavoidable. If wearing jodhpurs I don't mind so much but feel slight more self conscious - I am wondering if bum is offensive/mildy attractive compared to excess camel toe is off putting/mildly arousing.
Hahaha, why talk to me now then? :tongue: (Do I know you...? :biggrin: )

Hahaha noo i left before! Ask @princessbo$$ about me:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 137
Original post by beeninetytwo
Tbh it depends on level of nakedness. If naked and doggy (or other sex things) I don't care, I feel inevitable exposure of arse is unavoidable. If wearing jodhpurs I don't mind so much but feel slight more self conscious - I am wondering if bum is offensive/mildy attractive compared to excess camel toe is off putting/mildly arousing.

:indiff::lolwut:
:indiff::lolwut:

:flutter:
Reply 139
Original post by beeninetytwo
:flutter:

Lol your post was a joke right?:rofl: