The Student Room Group

What was your least favourite GCSE subject?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
English literature is a WORST subject ever.
Original post by Shaunie3
Maths-It felt like hell every time I walked into class.

Spoiler

You must've done well then
I know, maths had felt like hell to me from the very first day I was introduced to it which obviously was a VERY LONG TIME because I was absolutely hopeless at it but started to enjoy it in the final months...I got an A
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 22
English Lang I HATE speeches
Original post by epage
Hey same! I didn't hate it so much towards the end but I had to spend so many evenings at school doing all my coursework... paid off though because I got an A when I was expecting a C maybe a B.

No, I really didn't like it, I hated staying after school till like 6 with like one other person trying to get course work done, but I got an A in the end too
Original post by Starlight2000
You must've done well then
I know, maths had felt like hell to me from the very first day I was introduced to it which obviously was a VERY LONG TIME because I was absolutely hopeless at it but started to enjoy it in the final months...I got an A

Well done! I've always hated it. If only I started to enjoy it like you. I got a C this year, which was what I was expecting.

The only reason I can still do maths is because I'm doing the IB (I got away with it) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Physics:colonhash:
Original post by Shaunie3
Well done! I've always hated it. If only I started to enjoy it like you. I got a C this year, which was what I was expecting.

The only reason I can still do maths is because I'm doing the IB (I got away with it) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol well done 👏 Good luck!!!
GERMAN
Original post by Starlight2000
Lol well done 👏 Good luck!!!

Thank you!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maths for me haha. I could honestly never understand how people could enjoy it :0
English Language... oh god no
gotta be english lit so boring
english lit is awful

:frown:
I hate Business Studies. It's easy and relaxing because you finish the exams early and it's basically mostly course work, but if you are not interested in businesses or money like me then maybe it's not for you. It's an easy grade though.
Original post by rolaah
Mine was RS. Ew.

English language. Still managed to get a good pass
Personally I love humanities and essay subjects, but I was also ok with maths and physics.

My least favourite was definitely Biology, so bloody boring and the teacher was a miserable git. I was literally counting down the lessons last year.
Biology or French.

Quick Reply

Latest