The Student Room Group

A-Level physics

With the new spec, as I'm unsure myself, compared to GCSE will the equations be handed to you on a sheet of paper during the exam or do I need to memorise every single equation?
Thanks
I did AS Physics (ocr) and you get given a booklet with lots of equations on. You still need to learn some but I wouldn't waste time learning those on the booklet provided :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by jayokay
I did AS Physics (ocr) and you get given a booklet with lots of equations on. You still need to learn some but I wouldn't waste time learning those on the booklet provided :smile:

Thanks so much, was worrying quite a bit about that
Reply 3
Original post by SunnyBoys
With the new spec, as I'm unsure myself, compared to GCSE will the equations be handed to you on a sheet of paper during the exam or do I need to memorise every single equation?
Thanks

http://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/A%20Level/Physics/2015/Specification%20and%20sample%20assessments/P53451A_GCE_Physics_Data_Booklet_8PH0.pdf
This is what we got for new spec Edexcel, it's pretty much got all the equations you need :smile:
Reply 4
You're given every single formula you could need, our formula sheet in the exam was 8 pages long and included everything from kinematics equations, electricity, waves, quantum etc

Quick Reply

Latest