The Student Room Group

Do NOT get in a relationship

Scroll to see replies

:hi:
Btw, thats a bit cringe, no offence :biggrin:
If you wanaa dump her, just tell her and why, she should understand.
I say 'should' but ya never kno :laugh:
Original post by kiwi94
Yeah but that's not normal . My bf was like your gf and he quickly became super possessive, and paranoid, and I'm lucky I got out when I did because he's just batshit crazy. From what you say, your gf really doesn't sounds like she wants a healthy relationship, like honestly everything you say she does/says is concerning !

I wish I could clarify What would you do if someone you loved got on drugs?
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Btw, thats a bit cringe, no offence :biggrin:
If you wanaa dump her, just tell her and why, she should understand.
I say 'should' but ya never kno :laugh:

what's cringe bab and hey :biggrin:
@xobeauty stop begging n waffling
Original post by 0to100
what's cringe bab and hey :biggrin:

That you have to tell her stuff like 'I'm going to have a s***' haha :tongue:
Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :biggrin:
When you're 15 and a virgin you think having a woman would be the best thing ever, then you realise it's sort of a massive tie and that women are kind of rubbish outside having sex.
Original post by HaramiSalami
When you're 15 and a virgin you think having a woman would be the best thing ever, then you realise it's sort of a massive tie and that women are kind of rubbish outside having sex.

Lol that was kinda the point I was making. But I just posted a link to a earlier thread of mine that finally explains my thread here
Original post by HaramiSalami
I love how geko is your avatar, if u wanna play games i only got 1 rule, das bend str8 over and take dat tool

That's from the song ghetto queen lol but my av ain't geko
I ain't even his race bro
(edited 7 years ago)
That you have to tell her stuff like 'I'm going to have a s***' haha :tongue:
Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :biggrin:

she jst gets paranoid
Original post by 0to100
she jst gets paranoid

Sad :wink: How's life otherwise? :biggrin: Hope everythings going well, sorry about going off-topic lmao. :tongue:
You could have been overreacting. A calm think about something never did anyone wrong, though.
Original post by 0to100
Yes at midnite I am here. And why? Because this is what happens when you invite someone in your life. They take over or try to and either way it sucks. When I was single which was until just this weekend ok I could go anywhere on my own, whenever, with whmever, however long as I want. And not worry someone will prevent me beforehand or disapprove after or nag meantime. I was a free bird. Now it's only been like 4 ****ing days and like we have not had any time apart. She finds it romantic and I find it suffocating lmao. I have to tell her when I wanna fart, leave, make mac and cheese, all of that. She's not even abusive or demanding and yet it still feels that way. I just need to vent like my mates are happy I'm "settling down" and I dont really bother my family about these issues. Eugh I am honesly considering dumping her for the sole reason that I cant even take a **** without having to tell her or she freaks out I am ignoring her or something. If its not all day on the fone (I mean all day) then its all day at hers. As you can tell I never tried the committed relationship thing, I've only dated and this one is a bit over my head someone help me! :rofl:

Seems like you cant handle girls atm. C'mon bruh, grow a bit of balls and do what u feel, if she says/does anything.. be straight up, and if she cant handle you..you're not compatible...then at that point when you feel like u two dont match well, you may aswell dump her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0to100
@xobeauty stop begging n waffling

Please she's so bad but once she breaks up with you you want her back though... Have a seat

***** ass *****...wigga in your case
(edited 7 years ago)
Sad :wink: How's life otherwise? :biggrin: Hope everythings going well, sorry about going off-topic lmao. :tongue:

life is kinda..eh. I ended up getting a new laptop for course work and not a new phone but...now studnt finance says I have a balance and if I dont pay well...yea...so thats hangin well over my head. Balance as in what they offered dont fully cover y ****ing tuition egh. SO now I gotta pay the remainder like wtf man.
Original post by 0to100
life is kinda..eh. I ended up getting a new laptop for course work and not a new phone but...now studnt finance says I have a balance and if I dont pay well...yea...so thats hangin well over my head. Balance as in what they offered dont fully cover y ****ing tuition egh. SO now I gotta pay the remainder like wtf man.

Dayumm what laptop? 👍🏼 Oh sad man, ngl that's y uni is sh** in that sense 😔
Reply 96
Tragic.

:nopity:
Original post by TheBBQ
Tragic.

:nopity:

hater. If you're in birmingham come say hello...
Reply 98

Lol I would leave this person asap because I don't deserve to be with someone who does drugs.
Original post by 0to100
Tats what I'm saying this is more than I bargained. My op said I have never done this before so. Also she isnt a stranger, Ive been seeing her for time so I cant just break her heart cuz I'm stroppy. :\ This is kinda just a warning to ppl craving relationships...

You really are far too nice for your own good

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending