The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
XD

:colonhash:h yes, :colonhash:h h:colonhash:ly :colonhash:ne. There was t:colonhash::colonhash: much :colonhash:f that h:colonhash:rrific em:colonhash:ji. :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Matrix, KingSass must sleep now. So, g :colonhash: :colonhash:dnight. :tongue:
Original post by SassKing13
Matrix, KingSass must sleep now. So, g :colonhash: :colonhash:dnight. :tongue:

Y:unimpressed:u missed the :unimpressed: in "n:unimpressed:w". :unimpressed:h my g:unimpressed:sh SassKing, I can't believe y:unimpressed:u did that! And in "s:unimpressed:".

But:
G:unimpressed::unimpressed:dnight SassKing. :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joe1996
It's okay guys I'm back, as is my shameless self promotion, I made a music video for an original song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ri3VJRD5MY

(This isn't serious I know I can't sing, it is meant to be funny)

That xylophone line made me think of a Watsky song. But well played

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 943
Original post by Andy98
That xylophone line made me think of a Watsky song. But well played

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no idea who Watsky is, but thank you :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joe1996
I have no idea who Watsky is, but thank you :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you go on YouTube and listen to his song called Whoa Whoa Whoa you'll hear the line I'm on about

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 945
Original post by Andy98
If you go on YouTube and listen to his song called Whoa Whoa Whoa you'll hear the line I'm on about

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay I listened, I see the line. Different context though :tongue:
Original post by Joe1996
Okay I listened, I see the line. Different context though :tongue:

Of course:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's been a long, difficult week - Friday could not get here any slower if it tried.
Original post by sleepinglions
It's been a long, difficult week - Friday could not get here any slower if it tried.

Uni soon, you'll forget all about it!
Original post by ironandbeer2
Uni soon, you'll forget all about it!

It's been hard on the family, so fortunately it's not all happening when I'm away actually

Awwwwwww:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you Andy :h: :smile:
Thank you Andy :h: :smile:

Tis OK m'lady, now I'll leave you to Matrix cause she's better at this **** than I am :tongue:

By that I mean she does the emotional stuff, I just try to find a solution:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
why why why can I not just go to work and come back to a drama free life without anything from family or friends, literally

happy new month :colonhash:
why why why can I not just go to work and come back to a drama free life without anything from family or friends, literally

dude I feel u, we can get thru this :console: :hugs:
and 2 u too! :h:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
dude I feel u, we can get thru this :console: :hugs:
and 2 u too! :h:

Forever debating whether it's better to be alone, or to have someone there to just cry to - life eh.

But, yes :smile: We shall :h:
Forever debating whether it's better to be alone, or to have someone there to just cry to - life eh.
But, yes :smile: We shall :h:

Deffo have a person to cry to - it really helps - I have several :rofl: (and only 2 of them are made up :innocent:)
There are some fab people on here as well, feel free to Pm me too!I wish I could 100% focus on work all the time but rn, since family issues have accelerated to becoming inavoidable, its getting more difficult.
We will! :smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Deffo have a person to cry to - it really helps - I have several :rofl: (and only 2 of them are made up :innocent:)
There are some fab people on here as well, feel free to Pm me too!I wish I could 100% focus on work all the time but rn, since family issues have accelerated to becoming inavoidable, its getting more difficult.
We will! :smile:

ahahaha, you're a funny one :lol: :lol:

Thank you, that's really lovely of you - I appreciate it :smile:

I SO completely get you, like all plans just flew right out the window, honestly don't know why I come home with a list of things to do, it'll never happen.
ahahaha, you're a funny one :lol: :lol:
Thank you, that's really lovely of you - I appreciate it :smile:
I SO completely get you, like all plans just flew right out the window, honestly don't know why I come home with a list of things to do, it'll never happen.

nah I'm not :tongue:
You're a lovely one :hugs:
That's ok! It is not a problem :wink:
omggggggg someone gets me :five: the number of to-do list post-its notes I have made and not done any of and thrown away uncompleted = 1029301.3482
Its depressing, but in the end it does get done, even if its 10 minutes before the deadline :tongue:
Reply 959

You'll be alright, just I dunno, don't think about it or stuff. I'm not very good at advice. As my friend's dad would say, matters of the heart. It's probably not, but it's the best I can do :smile:

Latest