The Student Room Group

Talking to girls

I am not used to approaching random girls. But there was this one girl from my college, really checking me out hard, licking her lips and all.

So I thought let me move to her like Johnny Bravo.

So I slyly and smoothly make my entrance and I am like "Yo, I saw you over there eyeing me let me get your Whatsapp".

But soon as I said that her face turned sour and with disgust she was like "excuse me but no! I was looking at the guy behind you".:frown: And walked away leaving me red faced.

But there was no guy behind me just a brick wall.
She goes to me college.

How do I approach girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by What U sayin
How do I approach girls?

Definitely not like this.

So I slyly and smoothly make my entrance and I am like "Yo, I saw you over there eyeing me let me get your Whatsapp".

Thirsty af fam
I am not used to approaching random girls. But there was this one girl from my college, really checking me out hard, licking her lips and all.

But soon as I said that her face turned sour and with disgust she was like "excuse me but no! I was looking at the guy behind you".:frown: And walked away leaving me red faced.

She goes to me college.

How do I approach girls?

At least try and make this believable, mate...
Reply 3
Original post by WoodyMKC
At least try and make this believable, mate...

Huh what, yes it is. You bell end.
Huh what, yes it is. You bell end.

So, let's recap... You're under the belief that girls lick their lips when they fancy someone, and your line of approach would be "Yo, I saw you over there eyeing me let me get your Whatsapp".... yeah, I'm the bell-end, right :rofl:
with disgust she was like "excuse me but no! I was looking at the guy behind you".But there was no guy behind me just a brick wall

WHOA bruh...She'd rather get with a brick wall than with you? Apply cold water to that area dude!! That one even burned me
oh gosh, if any of that's true poor you omg

Literally if you fancy a girl find an excuse to talk to her, drop your pen near her or something, ANYTHING. The most important part is to actually take note of her reaction to you talking to her, does she seem to want to talk to you?? If yes just try it again maybe, but not too pushy, just the odd chat here and there, if she fancies you you should know soon enough (although boys struggle with that too-a whole other story that though)
If she's clearly not interested don't be a moody lil *****-talk to someone else. No one likes a sad miserable loner. Harsh but true.
Now go forth and pull-you'll probs succeed at some point.
Reply 7
Hahaha! Just be yourself and be causal. Girls don't like it when a guy acts too hasty (especially if she doesn't know you at all) but equally respect her and take the time to get to know her face to face. Don't be nervous or weird. I'd probably would of slapped you if i was that girl loooool
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by 123moon
Hahaha! Just be yourself and be causal. Girls don't like it when a guy acts too hasty (especially if she doesn't know you at all) but equally respect her and take the time to get to know her face to face. Don't be nervous or weird. I'd probably would of slapped you if i was that girl loooool

That's harsh isn't it? Slapping a bystander for simply approaching you and making conversation.

Would you really have slapped me?
Reply 9
You forgot to tell her she looks peng bro

ffs come on man how could you forget
Reply 10
That's harsh isn't it? Slapping a bystander for simply approaching you and making conversation.

Would you really have slapped me?

Wow you really need to learn some social skills (don't take some things so literally) and you need to have more respect especially if you call trying to start a conversation with a random girl that you know nothing about by saying, "Yo, I saw you over there eyeing me let me get your Whatsapp". I probably would have been/felt so offended and totally embarrassed… so i could of but i most definitely would have verbally said things to put you in your place lool
(edited 7 years ago)
Mate, I'm utterly useless when it comes to seducing women but even I'm not that much of a tit to know what you said was thick.

Seriously, just say this. It really works wonders.

"Hi."

She goes to me college.

How do I approach girls?

just a simple hi was way more better than what you said.
Original post by Jazzy Foot
Approaching random girls is fine if they are pretty and athletic and not too dark skinned. Dark skinned girls tend to be very unattractive and behave uncivilised.

LOOL, are you being serious?
Original post by 123moon
Wow you really need to learn some social skills (don't take some things so literally) and you need to have more respect especially if you call trying to start a conversation with a random girl that you know nothing about by saying, "Yo, I saw you over there eyeing me let me get your Whatsapp". I probably would have been/felt so offended and totally embarrassed… so i could of but i most definitely would have verbally said things to put you in your place lool

Are you black?
Just talk to girls how you would talk to your friends and be yourself.

Do you have female friends or any females you talk to in the family? Converse with them and your confidence will go up.

I would also look at internet articles and read books on conversation skills.

In short, talking to females will increase your confidence in talking to women.

Good luck!
Reply 16
Are you black?

No I'm not. lool
(edited 7 years ago)
like Johnny Bravo...?
tsr thursdays funny as ****
..:s-smilie: gonna have to do more than hi...

Quick Reply