The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yep, me find most Asian dudes are hot can blame my interest in Asian culture, music, fashion, history and more.
Original post by Anonymous
How did the two of you meet?

At University
Original post by Mr Smurf
Non-Oriental girls (especially white girls) don't go for Oriental guys. :frown:

Spoiler

I thought this was your thread :lol:
Reply 23
I'm into oriental guys 😉
It seems like all the non-oriental girls like everything else but us. It's rare to see a Chinese guy in a relationship with a non-oriental girl. Do I have to start becoming a gym lad to even get noticed? I can't help it if I enjoy things that are STEM related and it falls within the stereotype of my ethnicity. I was born in the UK as well, so I'm familiar with English culture.

So do you just naturally find most (or all of us) unattractive?

There's no grouping that works- some do, some don't, be it based on looks or something else.
Reply 25
Attractive people are attractive, ethnicity doesn't really come into it surely?
Original post by UWS
I think the majority of TSR knows who this is :laugh:

Does his username begin with 'p'? :colone:
Hey iHatePE!
Reply 28
Original post by Mr Smurf
Non-Oriental girls (especially white girls) don't go for Oriental guys. :frown:

Spoiler

you give me jokes.

good for you man,

Ever since I can remember you've been saying that sentence over and over again.

I seriously thought you'd be FA
I'm not PE, but you guys are funny. I'm surprised he hasn't seen this, because I'm pretty sure you triggered him. lolololol
The good thing about the UK is that the people are open minded towards dating different ethnicities including Chinese guys.

The UK has bad problems, like ethnic discrimination in job applications and in the jobs themselves. However, dating and love are not one of those bad problems and for that the UK can be proud of itself for being truly open minded when you compare it to other countries.
Reply 31
I think Chinese guys are good looking. Just look at this pic:biggrin:
Original post by catholicgirl
I think Chinese guys are good looking. Just look at this pic:biggrin:

I am a bit of a fanboy.

http://67.media.tumblr.com/07758262a37f2f8056a63312667b485d/tumblr_obin2rFhZl1usz7e9o3_500.jpg

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by elen90
Attractive people are attractive, ethnicity doesn't really come into it surely?

theres a correlation. each race has its on common facial features. But its not fair to say for example ' i dont like chinese guys' because not everyone has small eyes, small penis etc
It seems like all the non-oriental girls like everything else but us. It's rare to see a Chinese guy in a relationship with a non-oriental girl. Do I have to start becoming a gym lad to even get noticed? I can't help it if I enjoy things that are STEM related and it falls within the stereotype of my ethnicity. I was born in the UK as well, so I'm familiar with English culture.

So do you just naturally find most (or all of us) unattractive?

I find Chinese guys cute and attractive but have always thought it was the other way round- that they didn't like non-oriental girls or at most only like white girls (I'm black lol). Most of my friends (of other races too) feel the same tbh and we would defo date if the guy showed interest.
Original post by WannaBMedStudent
I find Chinese guys cute and attractive but have always thought it was the other way round- that they didn't like non-oriental girls or at most only like white girls (I'm black lol). Most of my friends (of other races too) feel the same tbh and we would defo date if the guy showed interest.

I am Brit Chinese and I like black girls lol.
Original post by James.Carnell

We should totally hook up lmao
Original post by James.Carnell

Original post by WannaBMedStudent
We should totally hook up lmao

Wow, I'm such a matchmaker for making this thread.
Wow, I'm such a matchmaker for making this thread.

Ikr! :u:
Well I'm French and tbh I always had a thing with Asians :lol:
My tutor at uni is Chinese and he's :ahee: :ahee:

Latest

Trending

Trending