The Student Room Group

How long can you pee for? Time and post your results

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Professor Oak
All hail our new leader :bumps:

@Shazen yeah that is an epic time! Did you time it? What are your secrets?
Reply 61
Lol, give me half an hour to charge up - my short ones usually last about 30 seconds

Posted from TSR Mobile
A minute and 32 seconds is the longest I've ever done after downing 2 litres of Coca Cola on a night out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Original post by cookie123456789
A minute and 32 seconds is the longest I've ever done after downing 2 litres of Coca Cola on a night out

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's time to step up again and see if you can post a new time :smile: 1:32 is very good - can it be beaten??
Reply 64
Original post by Andy98
Lol, give me half an hour to charge up - my short ones usually last about 30 seconds

Posted from TSR Mobile

30 seconds for a short one is good. @Professor Oak and I have noticed that anything over 40 seconds is a solid effort!
Reply 65
Original post by kalclash
30 seconds for a short one is good. @Professor Oak and I have noticed that anything over 40 seconds is a solid effort!

Yeah, well I don't pee as often as normal people:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, thank you. I just couldn't stop peeing it was so weird.

I did time it, I was on a long journey and drank a ton of drinks and came home for a really long pee.
Reply 68
Original post by SeanFM
Not really a good idea to hold it in.. on purpose, no less.

I don't hold, just don't often need

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Original post by SeanFM
Not really a good idea to hold it in.. on purpose, no less.

This is true, no unnatural holding is encouraged for this competition. Performance enhancing substances also banned.
Reply 70
This is true, no unnatural holding is encouraged for this competition. Performance enhancing substances also banned.

You mean, like booze?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Original post by Andy98
You mean, like booze?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Difficult to say. I wouldn't encourage people to drink booze for the purpose of this competition, but if units had been consumed for another purpose then I think it would be ok.

While I'm not completely t-total I probably drink under 10 beers a year and nothing else, and would encourage others to try doing the same :smile:
Reply 72
Difficult to say. I wouldn't encourage people to drink booze for the purpose of this competition, but if units had been consumed for another purpose then I think it would be ok.

While I'm not completely t-total I probably drink under 10 beers a year and nothing else, and would encourage others to try doing the same :smile:

I usually have one a night, although last night I had two. Then occasionally I get invited out and when I'm in that scenario I have to drink them under the table

Posted from TSR Mobile
1:08:32
thats a minute not an hour before anyone gets the wrong idea
Reply 74
Original post by The_JoKeR
1:08:32
thats a minute not an hour before anyone gets the wrong idea

Nice! I scraped over 1:04 yesterday but think that's my limit without holding it in too long and getting dangerous!
Nice! I scraped over 1:04 yesterday but think that's my limit without holding it in too long and getting dangerous!

It's all about quantity, my friend, not quality. Piss it out slow but steady - keep a nice stream going, it's not a battle of strength but rather a war of attrition. Practice will make perfect. Keep at it! Let me know if you need any advice.
Well, I just finished :biggrin:

3 weeks, and 49 mins 69 secs

Beat that boys
From this thread, sounds like working for TSR is similar to working for BuzzFeed.
Original post by Steve82
It's time to step up again and see if you can post a new time :smile: 1:32 is very good - can it be beaten??

I suspect if you had an infection or have amazing control you could stretch it out! The bigger question is who actually times themselves. I guess there is an app for that?
I'm so confused and intrigued why you would time yourself

Quick Reply

Latest