I'm away to QUB for Chemical Engineering but I live only 40 mins away haha

Original post by The Lawful T.J
Woo! Coming from Lancashire to QUB to study Chemistry 😅😄

Ahh you got in, congrats!!
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 21
Original post by rachelthehuman
Yes I received a room offer yesterday, how about you? Also, if you don't mind me asking, how do you plan on getting to Belfast when welcome week starts?

Flying aha
Hey guys,

Hoping we can help out a little - If your looking for stylish accommodation in Belfast then take a look at John Bell House (private student halls). Our showrooms are open now so you are more than welcome to come take a look around and find out all about living with us.

All rooms are en suite, with comfy small double beds, storage space, and a shared kitchen and living area for each student apartment. Plus, we also have a limited number of en suite studios available too! We also have a great Social Space with flat screen TV and table tennis table, as well a great outdoor space in our courtyard. We are a 15 minute walk to Queens too!

Check out our Facebook page over at www.facebook.com/johnbellhousebelfast to see the latest events, photos with our current students or contact us on 02895 901683.

Thanks,
Anna @ Fresh
Im coming from Essex, I'm studying History! So excited but so nervous to move so far away! 😬😬
Hi there! I got a standard room at Elms and I'm looking for someone to swap with for College Gardens (either a standard or small standard) as Im really desperate to be at College Gardens (would like to be as close to uni as possible)! If anyone managed to get a room there do let me know if you would like to swap places for Elms! Thank you :smile:P.S I'm from Malaysia going to QUB this Sept for law :biggrin:
Reply 25
Hi!I'm also moving from outside NI, I'm from Devon in England.Excited to be studying Law and Politics at QUB in September:smile:
Reply 26
Original post by Apc10
Hi!I'm also moving from outside NI, I'm from Devon in England.Excited to be studying Law and Politics at QUB in September:smile:

No way! I'm coming from Devon as well! Studying Pharmacy.
Original post by 9clpc9
I'm away to QUB for Chemical Engineering but I live only 40 mins away haha

Ahh you got in, congrats!!

I had an unconditional offer in February 😂😄
Reply 28
Original post by lcamp
No way! I'm coming from Devon as well! Studying Pharmacy.

Ah great, and well done!:smile:
Is anyone else planning on attending any of the ticketed freshers events?
Reply 30
Original post by The Lawful T.J
I had an unconditional offer in February 😂😄

Ohhhh 😂😂😂 still a congrats! 😂
Hi everyone, current QUB student and currently working for QUB Welcome Week. Add us on Snapchat (username: qubwelcomeweek) follow us on Twitter (@qubwelcomeweek2016) and like us on Facebook (qubwelcomeweek2016)

Message me if you have any questions*
Moving from Oxford to Belfast to do biological sciences, really excited and admittedly a little terrified!
Reply 33
Original post by HarryStrickland
Moving from Oxford to Belfast to do biological sciences, really excited and admittedly a little terrified!

I'm moving from Oxford too! Which school were you at?

Also, is there anyone else who hasn't been sent their welcome pack yet? I got an email saying I should've received it by now but I haven't got it yet.
Original post by lewiitom

Also, is there anyone else who hasn't been sent their welcome pack yet? I got an email saying I should've received it by now but I haven't got it yet.

Yes, I called them earlier and they said we should be receiving it by the end of the week (Friday) or if you haven't received it by the 9th of Sept to call them to get one sent out.
Reply 35
Original post by Random.guy
Yes, I called them earlier and they said we should be receiving it by the end of the week (Friday) or if you haven't received it by the 9th of Sept to call them to get one sent out.

Okay thanks, also have you been told where your accommodation is in Elms? Lots of other people seem to know already but I've accepted my accommodation offer and stuff and told I've got an ensuite room but haven't been told anything further about it.
Okay thanks, also have you been told where your accommodation is in Elms? Lots of other people seem to know already but I've accepted my accommodation offer and stuff and told I've got an ensuite room but haven't been told anything further about it.

Nope I haven't got a clue either. I'm currently filling in the online induction that was provided in one of the emails they sent a few days ago maybe it'll be given at the end of that? I got a standard in elms, so maybe we'll bump into each other around there, haha
Reply 37
Original post by meaghancydney19
Im coming from Essex, I'm studying History! So excited but so nervous to move so far away! 😬😬

Hey I'm coming from essex too! proper nervous, but just excited to be a jetsetter, love flying
Original post by Kiorde
Hey I'm coming from essex too! proper nervous, but just excited to be a jetsetter, love flying

I'm flying over too 😄 Will you be flying with all your stuff or are you having it shipped over a different way??

Was at Abingdon school, also received welcome back in post about 10 mins ago :smile:

Quick Reply