Scroll to see replies

Original post by Observatory
No I'm not.

Lol.
What a waste of space you are.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I'm not.

Trust me, society would go on without you and no would even notice.
You are not essential to the survival of human race. Hence, you are useless.
Original post by NPWorld
Trust me, society would go on without you and no would even notice.
You are not essential to the survival of human race. Hence, you are useless.

I am neither essential to the survival of the human race nor useless.
Original post by physicsmaths
Lol.
What a waste of space you are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Touched a nerve?
That might be true for all I know but society would have gone on without you.

I'm training to be a lawyer, which by your ranking makes me relatively important.

Of course I'm not important in the scheme of lawyers, but then those lawyers who can be considered important as individuals usually fall into an age bracket which means they require doctors more than I do.*
Touched a nerve?

What do you get out of life by being such a vile human being?
I am neither essential to the survival of the human race nor useless.

Exactly my point. None of us can claim to be essential to the survival of human race, but none of us are useless.

Most jobs are important and the survival of society involves all of us relying on each other. :smile:
Original post by TurboCretin
I'm training to be a lawyer, which by your ranking makes me relatively important.

Of course I'm not important in the scheme of lawyers, but then those lawyers who can be considered important as individuals usually fall into an age bracket which means they require doctors more than I do.*

What is your point? I have never anywhere said that individual lawyers are vital, but rather the profession as a whole. If lawyers died slightly earlier then society would still function but if there were no lawyers at all it would not.
Original post by A-LJLB
What do you get out of life by being such a vile human being?

I have said that doctors are less important as a profession than some other professions, but still of some importance.

So clearly I am the next Hitler.
Original post by NPWorld
Exactly my point. None of us can claim to be essential to the survival of human race, but none of us are useless.

Most jobs are important and the survival of society involves all of us relying on each other. :smile:

This thread is about which professions are the most important, not individuals.

Not all professions are equally important.
This thread is about which professions are the most important, not individuals.

Not all professions are equally important.

I specifically stated "most" jobs, not all.
These professions are of individuals, so essentially it is talking about how certain individuals are supposedly more important than others.
I have said that doctors are less important as a profession than some other professions, but still of some importance.

Not what I'm referring to. I'm referring to how you treat others

But if they are not so important, why do governments spend so much on healthcare ? The U.K. alone spends almost £150bn. These people allocating funds aren't that stupid and probably realise how important this is for a society.
The importance of this profession can only really be realised by people who've needed them, or people in 3rd world countries who needs one but has no access to them.
This is one massive flame war.
Original post by Jared44

Original post by NPWorld
I specifically stated "most" jobs, not all.
These professions are of individuals, so essentially it is talking about how certain individuals are supposedly more important than others.

Most professions are not equally important.
Original post by A-LJLB
Not what I'm referring to. I'm referring to how you treat others

If this discussion upsets you, you are free not to read it.
Original post by NPWorld
But if they are not so important, why do governments spend so much on healthcare ? The U.K. alone spends almost £150bn. These people allocating funds aren't that stupid and probably realise how important this is for a society.
The importance of this profession can only really be realised by people who've needed them, or people in 3rd world countries who needs one but has no access to them.

I think they are that stupid.
Original post by Jared44

It is not much of a flame war. I have calmly given reasons for one ranking, and others have pointed out that how upset these reasons make them.
If this discussion upsets you, you are free not to read it.

Why, thank you for your permission

Latest

Trending

Trending