The Student Room Group

new job advice events

hi guys i hope someone can help, i applied for a part time receptionist job and somehow come out with a job as a event organise/manager.
im completely out my depth as in charge of everything, booking events, meetings, engine and business insurance, equipment, marketing, charity side of it litrally everything, but its an amazing opportunity to be given.
id love any advice anyone has regards to anything as so far ive been staring at the comp blankly lol
thankyou

Amanda
Original post by amanda87301
hi guys i hope someone can help, i applied for a part time receptionist job and somehow come out with a job as a event organise/manager.
im completely out my depth as in charge of everything, booking events, meetings, engine and business insurance, equipment, marketing, charity side of it litrally everything, but its an amazing opportunity to be given.
id love any advice anyone has regards to anything as so far ive been staring at the comp blankly lol
thankyou

Amanda

Firstly have you asked your colleagues to show you the ropes?
Reply 2
There isnt any other collegues really just a finance girl..other than that its me the boss (whis a big business man) and 1 women that pops un with ideas thats got a share in the business. I think his son helps out but other than that its me..on part time hours

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending