The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

What are Language Requirement for London School of Economics,international students?

I got “B” in o level English language(1123) and I am not taking any language subject at A level. So what I am required to do in order to get in LSE?
Reply 1
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Lanthum

I found it quite confusing and there was no criteria given for 1123!😑 Plus years of English course was also not mentioned for my country!(Pakistan)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
It's literally right there :

"O level (1120 Brunei, 1125 Mauritius A, 1127 Singapore) grade B or better."
The fifth dot
Reply 4
Original post by Lanthum
It's literally right there :

"O level (1120 Brunei, 1125 Mauritius A, 1127 Singapore) grade B or better."
The fifth dot

So 1123 would be considered same as these?
Reply 5
How do you expect to get into LSE when you can't even comprehend that.
Reply 6
Original post by Lanthum
How do you expect to get into LSE when you can't even comprehend that.

Bro If you can not answer the question please don't bother replying! The thing is that they have a lot of different requirement which includes GCSE/O LEVEL/CIE and they address them differently and in our country we just have CIE so I wanted to confirm If I am getting the right idea! You may have a lot of free time to talk **** but please care about others!
Reply 7
OK, let me simplify it for you then...

YOU ---> GRADE B
LSE REQUIREMENT ---> GRADE B OR HIGHER

(get it?)
Reply 8
Original post by Lanthum
OK, let me simplify it for you then...

YOU ---> GRADE B
LSE REQUIREMENT ---> GRADE B OR HIGHER

(get it?)

Lol you still don't get what I was trying to ask(I was being specific about country) but still thanks for the help! Anyways I found a website and it answered all my queries! Again thank!
Reply 9
I mean... how do I say it nice.... IT'S RIGHT THERE, B FOR EVERYONE EXCEPT BRUNEI, MAURITIUS AND SINGAPORE
Reply 10
Original post by Lanthum
I mean... how do I say it nice.... IT'S RIGHT THERE, B FOR EVERYONE EXCEPT BRUNEI, MAURITIUS AND SINGAPORE

This is pointless......farewell!

Quick Reply

Latest