The Student Room Group

Which A levels

Hi I have just found out that I cannot take my preferred A level options at school. I cannot take A level PE and A level physics together.

My subjects were going to be PE, physics, chemistry and maths.

I really want to take both PE and physics but if I had to choose it would be PE. Do you,think not taking physics would be to my detriment or should I look elsewhere to,try and do PE and physics together.

An alternative to physics at school would be sociology(?) which apparently goes well with PE and is maths based?

Thanks
Original post by ANnoyomousRuth
Hi I have just found out that I cannot take my preferred A level options at school. I cannot take A level PE and A level physics together.

My subjects were going to be PE, physics, chemistry and maths.

I really want to take both PE and physics but if I had to choose it would be PE. Do you,think not taking physics would be to my detriment or should I look elsewhere to,try and do PE and physics together.

An alternative to physics at school would be sociology(?) which apparently goes well with PE and is maths based?

Thanks

It all depends on what you want to do at uni?
Original post by MiracleLeaf
It all depends on what you want to do at uni?

I'm not sure at minute. I am sporty and was thinking of some kind of sports degree together with maths or something but don't know if I will have changed my mind in 2 years time and want to do something more academic based.

These decisions are really hard to make especially when you are unsure what subjects can lead to different degrees.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest