The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Birmingham City University Freshers 2016

Hey, my name is Nathan Murray

So I'm going to Birmingham City University in September and am so excited! Just wondering who else is going! If you are be sure to give me a shout!

Where are you all staying and what are you studying? I'm studying Media and Communication and staying at the Oscott Gardens! :biggrin:

Hurry up September!
Reply 1
Hello,

My name is Swabra. I am also going BCU to study Nursing though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Hey there!
I am going there for MA Fashion Design :smile:
Original post by Muzzymuzzer

So I'm going to Birmingham City University in September and am so excited! Just wondering who else is going! If you are be sure to give me a shout!

Where are you all staying and what are you studying? I'm studying Media and Communication and staying at the Oscott Gardens! :biggrin:

Hurry up September!

Spoiler

Original post by Muzzymuzzer

Hurry up September!

Hey there, I'm Daph. Also staying at Oscott Gardens and I'm studying accounting and finance!
Hey,

We're glad you're all looking forward to September! We can't wait for you to join us. If in the meantime you have any questions about starting your studies with us or maybe moving to Birmingham, ask away!

Get excited for welcome week here and check out our video of lots of things to do in Birmingham.

Lydia :biggrin:
The BCU team
hello!
if your joining us down at the city south campus to do health science join our facebook page!! BCU Health Sciences 2016 where there are mentors ready to answer any questions or concerns you might have and to direct you to programme specific pages so you can start chatting with some of your peers!
Congratulations!
Hello, my name is Hannah and i am starting BCU in September to study adult nursing x
Original post by Swabra
Hello,

My name is Swabra. I am also going BCU to study Nursing though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello my name is Hannah, i'm also studying adult nursing :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Hannah-Jayne'xx
Hello my name is Hannah, i'm also studying adult nursing :smile:

Glad i know someone before then. Do you have snap chat or anything? Dm me if you, would like to know you before we start

Quick Reply