The Student Room Group

What are your plans for the summer??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by abc_123_
I've been swimming since I was about 4 but been in the pool with a floatie or armbands since I was about 1 xx :smile:

WOW that's early........ nice!! :biggrin: I've been in a pool about 10 times in my 18 years!!!!
Original post by raman_17
WOW that's early........ nice!! :biggrin: I've been in a pool about 10 times in my 18 years!!!!

Aww x :smile: I was just in the pool a couple minutes ago prefer the sea tho xx :biggrin:
Reply 342
Aww x :smile: I was just in the pool a couple minutes ago prefer the sea tho xx :biggrin:

:biggrin: :lol: thanks........ is it! you prefer the sea!! WOW hats off!! if you don't mind can you put up a pic of the pool (not urself :smile:)
:biggrin: :lol: thanks........ is it! you prefer the sea!! WOW hats off!! if you don't mind can you put up a pic of the pool (not urself :smile:)

It's not a great pic cas I couldn't be bothered to move but oh well :smile: x
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 344
How do I do that? xx

take a pic and when replying click the 3rd button thing and upload the pic from ur laptop/computer.... get it? :biggrin: if not dw :smile:
take a pic and when replying click the 3rd button thing and upload the pic from ur laptop/computer.... get it? :biggrin: if not dw :smile:

Yea got it …put it in my previous post :smile: x
Reply 346
Yea got it …put it in my previous post :smile: x

OMG looks amazing atm i'm sooo jealous you must be soaking in that sun init? :lol:
OMG looks amazing atm i'm sooo jealous you must be soaking in that sun init? :lol:

Yea but it's boiling hot so I'm kinda dying 😂 x
Reply 348
Yea but it's boiling hot so I'm kinda dying 😂 x

I can see that it's hot :lol: but your sitting in the shade so that's fine :smile:.... what I do is in the heat I wet a towel and place it around ma neck :wink:
:lol:

:five: I don't either :biggrin:

no worries keep up the A* advice :lol:

:rofl:

Haha so many :lol:s :lol:

Haha awesome stuff! :tongue:

Haha will do :rofl:

^Used "haha" a bit too much I think :lol:
Reply 350
Original post by Matrix123
:rofl:

Haha so many :lol:s :lol:

Haha awesome stuff! :tongue:

Haha will do :rofl:

^Used "haha" a bit too much I think :lol:

:rofl: :lol:

yup sooooo many :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

yup stuff is awesome with my fav emoji :rofl: and :lol: :tongue:

yup cos that A* advice is really A* :rofl:

what you mean hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl:
I can see that it's hot :lol: but your sitting in the shade so that's fine :smile:.... what I do is in the heat I wet a towel and place it around ma neck :wink:

I was sitting in the sun 😂 I normally just cover my forehead in a kimono or something and go swimming every hour so I cool down xx
:rofl: :lol:

yup sooooo many :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

yup stuff is awesome with my fav emoji :rofl: and :lol: :tongue:

yup cos that A* advice is really A* :rofl:

what you mean hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl:

Hahaha I don't even know what to say anymore XD

Haha nice choice - I'm sure :rofl: and :lol: are pleased to make their debut entrance as the favourite emojis :lol:

Hmm...there should be a qualification for advice. I'd get an A* in that :rofl:

Hahahaha :rofl3:

Spoiler

Reply 353
I was sitting in the sun 😂 I normally just cover my forehead in a kimono or something and go swimming every hour so I cool down xx

oh no wonder :biggrin:

yh that should cool you down :smile: idk why now i feel like going into a pool and just chilling :biggrin:
oh no wonder :biggrin:

yh that should cool you down :smile: idk why now i feel like going into a pool and just chilling :biggrin:

You feel like going and chilling in a pool but you can't swim!?! x
Reply 355
Original post by Matrix123
Hahaha I don't even know what to say anymore XD

Haha nice choice - I'm sure :rofl: and :lol: are pleased to make their debut entrance as the favourite emojis :lol:

Hmm...there should be a qualification for advice. I'd get an A* in that :rofl:

Hahahaha :rofl3:

Spoiler

I am feeling the same but I know what emoji to copy and paste :lol: :rofl:

yh they've passed boot camp and progressing :rofl: :lol:

yh defo you'de get an A** for advice :lol:

Spoiler

Reply 356
You feel like going and chilling in a pool but you can't swim!?! x

yh i know :lol: but i mean I can sit in the corner of a pool and try and float :lol: dw don't think i learnt how to swim in 10 minutes :rofl:
I'm going on my first holiday in 2 weeks, to Bordeaux.

Never left the UK before but have always wanted to go to France. Very excited.
yh i know :lol: but i mean I can sit in the corner of a pool and try and float :lol: dw don't think i learnt how to swim in 10 minutes :rofl:

What my parents did is made me wear 2 armbands and they put their hand under my belly and got me to try and swim but their hand was their so I didn't drown and gradually I just learnt and went down to one arm band and then none :smile: x
You need to learn before you go to uni what if they chuck you in a pool in freshers week or something 😂
Reply 359
What my parents did is made me wear 2 armbands and they put their hand under my belly and got me to try and swim but their hand was their so I didn't drown and gradually I just learnt and went down to one arm band and then none :smile: x
You need to learn before you go to uni what if they chuck you in a pool in freshers week or something 😂

oh nice way of learning :smile:

btw ain't going uni so got time to learn. Btw learning to swim isn't a must atm but it is in the bucket list :biggrin: wbu?

Quick Reply

Latest