The Student Room Group

Tell me something you're proud of!

To begin with I don't want to hear anything like, "I have done nothing to be proud of" - that is simply not true :colonhash:

No matter how big or small the achievement was, or even if it was something completely silly like being able to demolish a chocolate gateau in 10.5 seconds!!!

Something that makes you just feel like...

For me, I'm proud of how much I've matured in a short time. Looking back at 18 y/o me, I was very immature and had next to 0 life experience - I feel like I've come a long way :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

I'm proud of how my breasts can tell when it's going to rain.
Reply 2
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

:lolwut:
Reply 3

:lol: how do they know??!?!?! :rofl:
Reply 4
I'm proud of how I've dealt with OCD and panic disorder over the years. I got myself out from being housebound to someone who is never in now. I still get bad days and I'm in and out of therapy but I've came a long way and I'm generally more optimistic about life these days.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
10 TSR gems

Gotta start somewhere....
Reply 6

I am confused :lol:

Original post by raman_17
:lol: how do they know??!?!?! :rofl:

Original post by PugDevil

I am confused :lol:

It's a Mean girls reference guys chill :colonhash:
Reply 8
It's a Mean girls reference guys chill :colonhash:

:lol: yh get it...
Reply 9
Original post by Spock's Socks
I'm proud of how I've dealt with OCD and panic disorder over the years. I got myself out from being housebound to someone who is never in now. I still get bad days and I'm in and out of therapy but I've came a long way and I'm generally more optimistic about life these days.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's really admirable, honestly you should be proud of that - but you don't need me to tell you that!

Not comparable, but I used to get really anxious to the state that it would cause me to sweat badly, so it would just make everything 10x bad, but thankfully I've just tried to rationalise everything in my head and that stops me getting so anxious.

You don't need to shrug your shoulders! You should be proud of that :tongue: I give up on things far too often :rolleyes:

Original post by UWS
10 TSR gems

I am quite jealous of that :frown:
Dunno.....
To begin with I don't want to hear anything like, "I have done nothing to be proud of" - that is simply not true :colonhash:

No matter how big or small the achievement was, or even if it was something completely silly like being able to demolish a chocolate gateau in 10.5 seconds!!!

Something that makes you just feel like...

For me, I'm proud of how much I've matured in a short time. Looking back at 18 y/o me, I was very immature and had next to 0 life experience - I feel like I've come a long way :biggrin:

I'm proud of learning how to cook for 1, use the washing machine and dishwasher, my AS grades (was expecting grades below C level :mmm:) and my friendship with a certain @PugDevil
I have done nothing to be proud of

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
hmm When I sang at a school talent show even though I was so scared. Giving a speech twice in school(Test). Hearing people tell me how good it was. :h:
Original post by ForestShadow

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 15
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I'm proud of learning how to cook for 1, use the washing machine and dishwasher, my AS grades (was expecting grades below C level :mmm:) and my friendship with a certain @PugDevil

Yep all of those things are similar for me - I was useless a couple of years ago! Oh Cheese :tongue:

Original post by CheeseIsVeg

Spoiler

Dont call the ass bad, what did it ever do to you? :cry:

Spoiler

Reply 17

Spoiler

Both of them are definitely something to be proud of :tongue: I still need to do my About Me to that standard :colonhash: I think I'll sneakily do that next week when I have a good amount of time :colone:
Dont call the ass bad, what did it ever do to you? :cry:

Spoiler

:frown:

Yep all of those things are similar for me - I was useless a couple of years ago! Oh Cheese :tongue:

:five::hugs:
Original post by UWS
10 TSR gems

How many off your 11?

Quick Reply

Latest