The Student Room Group

For perfect bilinguals, which language do you think in?

.....and can you think in the other?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bump
Original post by Gadero
.....and can you think in the other?

Yeah man
#french and English (and kreole)
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Lemauricien
Yeah man
#french and English (and kreole)
Posted from TSR Mobile

So you can think in 3 languages?
Reply 4
Bump
Original post by Gadero
So you can think in 3 languages?

Mhm, it's not really that difficult, imagine it as three rooms. Every time u go into one room, you're surrounded by only that environment. So like, for when I think in French , I have only French thoughts since my brain is in that mode

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Mhm, it's not really that difficult, imagine it as three rooms. Every time u go into one room, you're surrounded by only that environment. So like, for when I think in French , I have only French thoughts since my brain is in that mode

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, but is there a language you prefer to think in?
Original post by Gadero
Yes, but is there a language you prefer to think in?

Academics, you English since its what I learnt in. Generally french because it sounds nice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Academics, you English since its what I learnt in. Generally french because it sounds nice

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you think in french?
Speak Farsi & English but think in English because that the one I basically talk 24/7 unless im speaking to my parents :tongue:
Reply 10
Original post by FemaleBo55
Speak Farsi & English but think in English because that the one I basically talk 24/7 unless im speaking to my parents :tongue:

can you think in Farsi?
Original post by Gadero
can you think in Farsi?

I can think in farsi but not a lot because farsi isnt as strong as english is for me, I try to think at times but usually it doesnt last long
Reply 12
Original post by FemaleBo55
I can think in farsi but not a lot because farsi isnt as strong as english is for me, I try to think at times but usually it doesnt last long

So you can think in 2 languages?
Reply 13
Bump
how many of these threads do we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurghhhh
Reply 15
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
how many of these threads do we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurghhhh

Lol
Reply 16
Bump
Reply 17
Bump
Reply 18
Bump
I think in English and communicate in grunts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending