The Student Room Group

How can I make myself get over someone in 24 days?

I've spent months chasing after a girl (also a girl just to clarify) and finally thought we'd reached a point where we could have been something, but then it went pear shaped for a while. We are slowly recovering but I'm going back to university in 24 days and I can't be the one to make all the first moves anymore. I just don't think it's fair on me.

I have the options of getting over her, holding out and seeing if we can be something, or accept going back to university lovesick and still in the limbo I'm in now and also being miles away from her.

(Please don't suggest getting with other people for a distraction because there is literally nobody else in my hometown 😂)

How do I get over her?*
Things went pear shaped for a reason. Keep reminding yourself of that.
Reply 2
Original post by Just a Bloke
Things went pear shaped for a reason. Keep reminding yourself of that.

Nothing bad actually happened. We managed to kinda resolve it but just communicating more.
Reply 3
Get over her by cutting contact let her initiate and make the moves. Keep yourself busy and think of all her negative qualities which will make you think she wasn't worth your time.
Not possible. It takes 25 days to get over someone I'm afraid
Reply 5
Bump
Watch self help videos everyday
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Nothing bad actually happened. We managed to kinda resolve it but just communicating more.

Boy oh boy. The way to fix thing with a girl is to communicate less NOT more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending