The Student Room Group

How do you get over someone who you see everyday?

The thing they say about only guys being friendzoned is false.. I'm a girl and I confessed my feelings to someone for the first time ever and yep. Friend zooooned. Sucks.
He actually 'accepted' me for one day, but only because he pitied me and that made it ten times worse because the next day he put me into the friend zone lol.

The only reason I confessed to him was because we always had our little moments. We're doing A Levels but we've known each other for some years now and there's always been moments between us, where people even told me they thought he liked me and stuff. He's always been very touchy with me and used to get jealous when I was around other guys. But I never confessed back then because I only started liking him a bit later, when suddenly he stopped his touchiness with me altogether. Like he still talked to me but the flirting stopped. But there were still the occasional rare moments, and so I confessed because my feelings were too strong and yep. Friend zoned.

Anyway. Before this gets too long. I have to see him in class every single day and it sucks whenever he's joking around and talking a lot to other girls cuz a part of me still wants him even though its been ages since he rejected me. And I overanalyze everything he says to me and its ridiculous. He's close with my best friend so it sucks a lot for me hahaha

How do you get over someone you practically have to see everyday? Sorry that this is so long. Totally frustrated.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
The thing they say about only guys being friendzoned is false.. I'm a girl and I confessed my feelings to someone for the first time ever and yep. Friend zooooned. Sucks.
He actually 'accepted' me for one day, but only because he pitied me and that made it ten times worse because the next day he put me into the friend zone lol.

The only reason I confessed to him was because we always had our little moments. We're doing A Levels but we've known each other for some years now and there's always been moments between us, where people even told me they thought he liked me and stuff. He's always been very touchy with me and used to get jealous when I was around other guys. But I never confessed back then because I only started liking him a bit later, when suddenly he stopped his touchiness with me altogether. Like he still talked to me but the flirting stopped. But there were still the occasional rare moments, and so I confessed because my feelings were too strong and yep. Friend zoned.

Anyway. Before this gets too long. I have to see him in class every single day and it sucks whenever he's joking around and talking a lot to other girls cuz a part of me still wants him even though its been ages since he rejected me. And I overanalyze everything he says to me and its ridiculous. He's close with my best friend so it sucks a lot for me hahaha

How do you get over someone you practically have to see everyday? Sorry that this is so long. Totally frustrated.

Right, I was you I would completely ignore him. Pretend that he's not there. You need to get rid of him - don't kill him!
You'll find someone better I promise. It sucks but this is life.

You need to enjoy life without him, meet some new people, have fun! Don't think about him everytime.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by ak143244
Right, I was you I would completely ignore him. Pretend that he's not there. You need to get rid of him - don't kill him!
You'll find someone better I promise. It sucks but this is life.

You need to enjoy life without him, meet some new people, have fun! Don't think about him everytime.

But I dont know how to ignore him when I'm infatuated and especially since he comes near my best friene a lot. Do i just think of all his bad qualities? Hahaha
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
But I dont know how to ignore him when I'm infatuated and especially since he comes near my best friene a lot. Do i just think of all his bad qualities? Hahaha

What I suggest you should do is that you should go to your best friend and tell her about what happened and if she's a true friend she'll stay away from him and respect you. In that way you won't see him with your best friend as you're away from him and in that way you can forget about him by avoiding him and you can enjoy life!

These types of boys you should ignore and forget about as they do nothing but hurt your feelings. They're aren't worth it and there is somone out there who is better than that guy.
Original post by ak143244
What I suggest you should do is that you should go to your best friend and tell her about what happened and if she's a true friend she'll stay away from him and respect you. In that way you won't see him with your best friend as you're away from him and in that way you can forget about him by avoiding him and you can enjoy life!

These types of boys you should ignore and forget about as they do nothing but hurt your feelings. They're aren't worth it and there is somone out there who is better than that guy.

Lol you can't help who you're attracted to you. Doesn't make you a bad person for not returning romantic advances.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending