The Student Room Group

What the hell am I going to do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jamesj477
Just choose one, it doesn't matter where you go, but what you make of it. If you keep looking back and wishing that you'd done something different, then you will not have a good time. Either choice will have both good and bad moments. Sometimes I do this, which helps me. If you're really stuck, then just flip a coin. Usually when you do that, you will find yourself hoping for one outcome rather than the other. Then you can choose.

brilliant idea!!!
Original post by _Hafsa
I'm going to a Sixthform/College, which is a school with only 16-19 year olds, therefore no high school kids and no adults (believe me you find adults in colleges). However the decision depends on whether or not you want independency and a fresh start, then go to college. But you should also think about the reputation of the college as people have already suggested some colleges have really bad people. If you are comfortable with where you are then just stay at the grammar school. At the end of the day it's whichever place you will work best at.
I yearn for a fresh start and some independency that's why I'm leaving my secondary school for a Sixthform/college that gives me the best of both sixth forms and colleges combined.

brilliant thank you!
Original post by cookie123456789
fun!!!!

or grades?

hmmm...

fun it is.

But then would I not get a good job? Would I then fail at life?

AHHH

in all seriousness, please go to the grammar school, your future will be so much better imo, just acknowledge that whilst you can have fun for the rest of your life, you can only do a levels whilst you're young. Good luck.
Do what you think is best in yourself. If you think sixth for, is the right choice and then at a later date feel it's not then apply to go to college. However never do something just because your friends are involved

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 1jonam16
in all seriousness, please go to the grammar school, your future will be so much better imo, just acknowledge that whilst you can have fun for the rest of your life, you can only do a levels whilst you're young. Good luck.

I can do a levels and have fun???

You seem to have a negative view on colleges. The one I'm thinking of going to has a very good reputation.
Original post by saraxh
:eek: I wanted to go to college but

Spoiler

did you just censor weed :lol:
Original post by saraxh
:eek: I wanted to go to college but

Spoiler

Yeah that kinda sounds like my college tbh.
Although i wasnt told not to go there.
Sixth Form is the better option tbh!
I hope it goes well for you!
Original post by Tabstercat

Leave her alone!
Original post by Tabstercat

Yes because last time I typed s squad It automatically went under review.
Reply 29
have u decided?? :0
Original post by s.mo
have u decided?? :0

No not yet!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cookie123456789

Good luck!
Original post by LifeIsFine
Good luck!

Thank you!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile