The Student Room Group

The Arsenal Thread XXV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
no you, why would you wanna support a team of scrubs. rosicky has been mr arsenal for years and you best not damn forget it

Makes me laugh how much people suck Rosicky off. We, as a club, gave more to him than he ever did for us. The fact some people rate him as a legend on par with Henry is pretty much a hate crime..
Original post by leinad2012
Makes me laugh how much people suck Rosicky off. We, as a club, gave more to him than he ever did for us. The fact some people rate him as a legend on par with Henry is pretty much a hate crime..

imagine thinking he's not the best character we've had at the club in our lifetime. legit loved by every single player except maybe cazorla and monreal cos they probs too busy suckin each other off. i'd bet my house that he'd become a top manager if he ever followed that path too.

also r u mad??? this goal alone is enough of a reason to have had him at our club all these years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJwIAtTR-s4
Reply 42
As much as I laughed at first, really do hope Wilshere ends up TOTS.

Wasn't even the banter of the day, with Chelsea signing Luiz, and Spurs loaning out N'Jie and signing a carbon copy of him. Spurs gon Spurs.

That said they have a worryingly physical midfield now in Wanyama, Dier and Sissokho. They're basically just going to kick us off the field in the derby, I can see it now.
imagine thinking he's not the best character we've had at the club in our lifetime. legit loved by every single player except maybe cazorla and monreal cos they probs too busy suckin each other off. i'd bet my house that he'd become a top manager if he ever followed that path too.

also r u mad??? this goal alone is enough of a reason to have had him at our club all these years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJwIAtTR-s4

Greatest character? Nah jenko or ox m8...

Joking of course, but even if he is a great character, and a top footballer on his day, injuries stopped him for years
no you, why would you wanna support a team of scrubs. rosicky has been mr arsenal for years and you best not damn forget it

Supporting the team for one player, pathetico.
Original post by leinad2012

Treatment table Rosicky.
Eddie Howe will one day manage Arsenal. He may not be the right fit, but I am 100% sure he will be our manager one day.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Welbeck will be a good option on the wing in big games when he comes back, his defensive work is well taught from Utd.
Original post by James.Carnell

bergkamp was scared of planes, why would you listen to anything he said? only the weapons from AFTV follow this train of thought tbh
bergkamp was scared of planes, why would you listen to anything he said? only the weapons from AFTV follow this train of thought tbh

AFTV fans actually go to the games even when we lose, even when we play lower end of the table teams, even when we are playing league cup games. You're a glory supporter that has most likely never even been a red member. Glad all of the glory supporters are crawling out of the woodwork tbh, they can **** off.
Lucas Perez. Number 9 .

AFTV fans actually go to the games even when we lose, even when we play lower end of the table teams, even when we are playing league cup games. You're a glory supporter that has most likely never even been a red member. Glad all of the glory supporters are crawling out of the woodwork tbh, they can **** off.

:lol: :lol: i support rosicky and wilshere how that make me a glory supporter? calm down James. its ok to admit that Rosicky has been and will always be bigger than Arsenal, even in a dystopian world where super tom had the footballing ability of andre santos on ket he would still be bigger than AFC lets face it.
:lol: :lol: i support rosicky and wilshere how that make me a glory supporter? calm down James. its ok to admit that Rosicky has been and will always be bigger than Arsenal, even in a dystopian world where super tom had the footballing ability of andre santos on ket he would still be bigger than AFC lets face it.

#delusional

Bet you're like one of those tourists I always see at the Emirates. I hear Man City are all the rage these days, there's the door.
James.Carnell is such a terrible postet
Reply 56
I hear Man City are all the rage these days, there's the door.

It's Manchester United ffs:colonhash:
Reply 57
Most Arsenal fans my age supported Arsenal because they were winning trophies everybody knows that
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Postet? What is a postet?
Reply 59
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Postet

Quick Reply

Latest