The Student Room Group

Will it get better or am i doomed?

I kissed my now boyfriend for the first time last week and it was amazing every single time we kissed. I noticed it was very fast paced and later he said my kisses were very passionate, plus he said wasn't used to using tongue.

Fast forward to this week, we kissed and it wasn't good at all. I stopped him and asked why it felt like we were out of sync, he said it didn't feel like to him. So we kissed again and I had to stop it again. It was really sloppy and he used too much tongue.

I basically told him to slow down on the tongue, he confessed to never kissing with tongue before and he demonstrated how girls in the past have kissed him - it was simple lip locking (nothing wrong with that). He said i kiss like people do when they're making love and he liked it. He suggested we slowed it down and again it was really sloppy. I couldn't really find a pace that worked for us.

I'm worried that this will be the case from now onwards. How can i make this situation work? Like i said the last time was great and now it's like he's going overboard with the tongue.
If you've kissed in the past and it's been great then you know the potential is there, so you're not doomed.
I'd say right now he's trying to explore different things and trying to impress you. His confidence may also be a bit knocked from the critiquing
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I kissed my now boyfriend for the first time last week and it was amazing every single time we kissed. I noticed it was very fast paced and later he said my kisses were very passionate, plus he said wasn't used to using tongue.

Fast forward to this week, we kissed and it wasn't good at all. I stopped him and asked why it felt like we were out of sync, he said it didn't feel like to him. So we kissed again and I had to stop it again. It was really sloppy and he used too much tongue.

I basically told him to slow down on the tongue, he confessed to never kissing with tongue before and he demonstrated how girls in the past have kissed him - it was simple lip locking (nothing wrong with that). He said i kiss like people do when they're making love and he liked it. He suggested we slowed it down and again it was really sloppy. I couldn't really find a pace that worked for us.

I'm worried that this will be the case from now onwards. How can i make this situation work? Like i said the last time was great and now it's like he's going overboard with the tongue.

honestly nothing worse then having your face cleaning and them classing it as kissing!!
also using no tongue is just weird, iv tried and i cant do it, my tongue wont allow it
You've been kissing for what, two weeks? Give it time. Sometimes it takes awhile to adjust to a different way of showing affection.

Just teach him, and be patient.
Original post by shawtyb
honestly nothing worse then having your face cleaning and them classing it as kissing!!
also using no tongue is just weird, iv tried and i cant do it, my tongue wont allow it

Me and my partner are the oposite we have never kissed with tongue we try every now and a gain just to gross each other out
Reply 5
Original post by CrazyKittenLady
Me and my partner are the oposite we have never kissed with tongue we try every now and a gain just to gross each other out

how odd. its weird without the tongue
Original post by shawtyb
how odd. its weird without the tongue

I find it weird with the tongue. Its strange how different people have such difference preferences x
Reply 7
I find it weird with the tongue. Its strange how different people have such difference preferences x

its like i cant stand kissing with eyes open, its just weird and awkward
Original post by shawtyb
its like i cant stand kissing with eyes open, its just weird and awkward

Yeah neither do i i find it really creepy haha, omg i was in sainsburys yesterday and there was a couple in there in the middle of the isle snogging for like 5 mins straight it was really funny watching people awkwardly trying to walk around them :P
Reply 9
Yeah neither do i i find it really creepy haha, omg i was in sainsburys yesterday and there was a couple in there in the middle of the isle snogging for like 5 mins straight it was really funny watching people awkwardly trying to walk around them :P

id cringe
Original post by shawtyb
id cringe

I did :smile:
Reply 11
Imagine the analysis when you two actually bang.

Please report back to us, it will make for a good reading.
Original post by RooshV
Imagine the analysis when you two actually bang.

Please report back to us, it will make for a good reading.

I don't know if this is a good or bad thing
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
I don't know if this is a good or bad thing

You know what, neither do I.

You know what, yes I do.

It's a bad thing. You're obviously not compatible. But you'll do it anyway
Original post by RooshV
You know what, neither do I.

You know what, yes I do.

It's a bad thing. You're obviously not compatible. But you'll do it anyway

That's my only worry right now. Since they evening I'm thinking are we even compatiable
Just relax both of you. Your thinking too much about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending