The Student Room Group

My first AMA..... so AMA :D :) xD :P

Hey everyone:biggrin: I don't really know what else to say:tongue: Just ask away:h::u:

Scroll to see replies

a knob as a nose or a nose as a knob?
Original post by IKEAPanda37
Hey everyone:biggrin: I don't really know what else to say:tongue: Just ask away:h::u:

What is your 3rd favourite biscuit? Explain in detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar, a bonus mark shall be awarded if you give a reference to flip flops. [9 marks]
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
What is your 3rd favourite biscuit? Explain in detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar, a bonus mark shall be awarded if you give a reference to flip flops. [9 marks]

Can I moderate your marking?
Original post by Magicalgeofray
a knob as a nose or a nose as a knob?

A knob as a nose:tongue:
Hi :smile: Aww thank you, so do you:h:

Sorry, I don't quite understand your question
Hi :smile: Aww thank you, so do you:h:

Sorry, I don't quite understand your question

Heyyy

I think she means what made u make tsr ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
What's your hat size?
Original post by UWS
What's your hat size?

Oh I see what you're getting at, you dirty rascal. :wink:

My 3rd favourite biscuit would be Jammie Dodgers because they taste delicious, and they contain jam, which has a fruity flavour and a pleasant texture. Plus, they are available in several flavours such as jam and custard, toffee and even chocolate. Also, they are round and of a satisfactory size and there is a heart in the middle which is very cute and makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Moreover, it has been scientifically proven by me that these biscuits taste 60% better when wearing flip flops and 70% better if those flip flops are purple. Pour conclure, il me semble que les "Jammie Dodgers" sont très délicieux bien qu'ils ne soient pas aussi extraordinaires que les "Bourbons" ou les "Chocolate Digestives"

:u:
Original post by tasha_tah
Heyyy

I think she means what made u make tsr ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Make? Oh I think she means join:h:

I joined because I wanted to chat with other A-level students and somewhere where I can get help or people with studying etc.:smile:
Original post by UWS
What's your hat size?

I don't wear hats to be honest, sorry to disappoint you:tongue:
No problem:h:
French, Geography and Travel and Tourism :smile: I did AS Economics but dropped it.

Ah good luck with Year 12, what subjects are you going to be doing?:h:
Original post by Plagioclase
Can I moderate your marking?

If you must Monsieur :mmm: :tongue:
Stupid Mod entitlements :colonhash:
My 3rd favourite biscuit would be Jammie Dodgers because they taste delicious (remove comma here) and they contain jam, which has a fruity flavour and a pleasant texture. Plus, they are available in several flavours such as (add colon here)jam, (comma here) custard, toffee and even chocolate. Also, they are round,(comma here) of a satisfactory size and there is a heart in the middle - which is very cute and makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Moreover, it has been scientifically proven by me that these biscuits taste 60% better when wearing flip flops, and 70% better if those flip flops are purple. Pour conclure, il me semble que les "Jammie Dodgers" sont très délicieux bien qu'ils ne soient pas aussi extraordinaires que les "Bourbons" ou les "Chocolate Digestives"

:u:

Wow. This is going to be fun to mark *gets the popcorn*Positive Points: Excellent detail, fabulous reference to flip flops, YOU PUT FRENCH IT :woo: :congrats: :excited: and it was almost perfect :yy:, vocabulary is very varied, punctuation is satisfactory :awesome: and the grammar is alright and I love your statistics (I love random statistics way too much - you definitely played your cards right here Monsieur :wink:.
Negatives (v few of these): You have placed some of your clauses and commas in the wrong places (I have corrected them to how I feel they should read if u look in the quote above), also some of your sentences are a tad too long and I reckon they should have far fewer and's and comma's in and a greater amount of full stops and new sentences :wink:, being REALLY picky with the French, "pour conclure" is not very French (my French teacher who is French told me it is better to use "en conclusion" or "pour finir" but honestly now I'm just being harsh :lol:) and yet again being harsh - warm and fuzzy inside is one of my Physics teacher's cliches - just don't go there man :hand: :rofl:
Mate you did such a good job. Just fab.
Overall Mark: (+bonus mark) 9.9999/9 :congrats:
If you must Monsieur :mmm: :tongue:
Stupid Mod entitlements :colonhash:

Wow. This is going to be fun to mark *gets the popcorn*Positive Points: Excellent detail, fabulous reference to flip flops, YOU PUT FRENCH IT :woo: :congrats: :excited: and it was almost perfect :yy:, vocabulary is very varied, punctuation is satisfactory :awesome: and the grammar is alright and I love your statistics (I love random statistics way too much - you definitely played your cards right here Monsieur :wink:.
Negatives (v few of these): You have placed some of your clauses and commas in the wrong places (I have corrected them to how I feel they should read if u look in the quote above), also some of your sentences are a tad too long and I reckon they should have far fewer and's and comma's in and a greater amount of full stops and new sentences :wink:, being REALLY picky with the French, "pour conclure" is not very French (my French teacher who is French told me it is better to use "en conclusion" or "pour finir" but honestly now I'm just being harsh :lol:) and yet again being harsh - warm and fuzzy inside is one of my Physics teacher's cliches - just don't go there man :hand: :rofl:
Mate you did such a good job. Just fab.
Overall Mark: (+bonus mark) 9.9999/9 :congrats:

Aww thank you very much, mon amie! I'm glad I did you proud :biggrin: Yes, I love random statistics too and how could I not put some French in there :tongue:

To be honest, I'm accused quite a bit for using phrases that aren't very French :biggrin: but I'll take your advice. I'm confused and slightly concerned as to why your Physics teacher used "warm and fuzzy" a lot though :biggrin:

Yay, thank you:h: I wish you would have marked my actual exams:wink:
Aww thank you very much, mon amie! I'm glad I did you proud :biggrin: Yes, I love random statistics too and how could I not put some French in there :tongue:
To be honest, I'm accused quite a bit for using phrases that aren't very French :biggrin: but I'll take your advice. I'm confused and slightly concerned as to why your Physics teacher used "warm and fuzzy" a lot though :biggrin:
Yay, thank you:h: I wish you would have marked my actual exams:wink:

:smile: ofc XD
:rofl: Its because in Physics we do lots of quizzes with no prizes and he says this is the prize :colonhash:
:smile: hahaha I did :colone:
:smile: ofc XD
:rofl: Its because in Physics we do lots of quizzes with no prizes and he says this is the prize :colonhash:
:smile: hahaha I did :colone:

Ahh that makes sense now :biggrin:
Oh you did, did you?:tongue: If only Economics had questions like this, I would have done much better:wink:
Ahh that makes sense now :biggrin:
Oh you did, did you?:tongue: If only Economics had questions like this, I would have done much better:wink:

:rofl: its so annoying tho XDI did :wink: I loved your handwriting :mmm: :colone::rofl: you would have got more than full marks cos ure so good like that :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest