The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Potential Introverted Warwick freshers 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
We almost had the same choices, I put Authur Vick, Heronbank, Rootes, Sherborne and Cryfield in this order.

Does any know really know that the 'quiet area' really means?. I mean I prefer some quietness but I don't want to be stuck with people that are not ready to talk
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Hi I havent chosen accomodation but I have a very good idea about my choices
I wanted to ask - can you put a maximum of 1 or 2 ensuite in your 5 choices?
Thanks!!
Reply 62
Original post by ninjass
Hi I havent chosen accomodation but I have a very good idea about my choices
I wanted to ask - can you put a maximum of 1 or 2 ensuite in your 5 choices?
Thanks!!

Maximum of three actually. Maximum of two 39 week ensuite and maximum of one 34 week ensuite so you have two or three choices left( if you're including a 6th preference) for shared bathroom.
Original post by Amie_U
Maximum of three actually. Maximum of two 39 week ensuite and maximum of one 34 week ensuite so you have two or three choices left( if you're including a 6th preference) for shared bathroom.

Thanks!!!
Reply 64
Claycroft, Westwood, Tocil, Sherbourne, Heronbank....

Second-guessing Tocil but we'll see...
Reply 65
Original post by Assan
Claycroft, Westwood, Tocil, Sherbourne, Heronbank....

Second-guessing Tocil but we'll see...

What do you mean by second guessing?
Reply 66
Original post by Amie_U
What do you mean by second guessing?

I put it as my 3rd choice because, apparently, it's 3rd closest to Tescos but now I'm sure if living in a not-so-nice accpmmodation is worth the convenience. Not changing it, though, so I'll just resolve yo accept what I get!
Reply 67
So glad this thread exists! Nice to know that not everyone will be out clubbing and drinking every night :smile:
Original post by EmilyL9
So glad this thread exists! Nice to know that not everyone will be out clubbing and drinking every night :smile:

Ah same, what course you doing
Hi guys,
I am not shy at all and would love to make many friends, but drinking/clubbing is definitely not my thing. Its nice to know this thread exists! Maybe we could meet up lol
I am doing biomedical sciences...
Reply 70
Original post by EmilyL9

Me too, I was so happy when people were actually replying to the thread. what course are you doing and what acc have you applied for? I'm doing law and appled for bluebell, heronbank, claycroft, AV and rootes. I'm sure of the first two but not the rest
Reply 71
Original post by Optimistsan98
Hi guys,
I am not shy at all and would love to make many friends, but drinking/clubbing is definitely not my thing. Its nice to know this thread exists! Maybe we could meet up lol
I am doing biomedical sciences...

I might as well copy and paste what you just wrote :smile: I'm studying law, what halls have you applied for?
Original post by she101
I might as well copy and paste what you just wrote :smile: I'm studying law, what halls have you applied for?

Jack martin, heronbank, lakeside, tocil, redfern, cryfield...in order of preference...
Wow law is amazing..congrats!
Reply 73
Original post by Optimistsan98
Jack martin, heronbank, lakeside, tocil, redfern, cryfield...in order of preference...
Wow law is amazing..congrats!

Thank you and congrats to you too x
Reply 74
I'm doing biomed and applied to Arthur Vick, Sherborne, lakeside, Claycroft and Tocil :smile:
Original post by EmilyL9
I'm doing biomed and applied to Arthur Vick, Sherborne, lakeside, Claycroft and Tocil :smile:

I'm doing biochemistry, applied to nearly thr exact same accom choices as you , Sherbourne, Lakeside,JM, Claycroft, Tocil. Lots of life scientists in this thread :smile:
What societies is everyone joining if any
Original post by 420Ghost96
What societies is everyone joining if any

Badminton, running. I wanna try climbing and anything that catches my eye really
Reply 78
Absolutely up for a walk/ cinema trip with anyone! Will go to some fresher's events but also want to meet people by the light of day and not under the influence . :smile:
We should make a group chat. So we can get to know each other lol😆

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending