The Student Room Group

I'm starting sixth form AMA

I'm bored so I thought I'd do one of these for the first time. You can ask me anything it doesn't have to be related to sixth form.

Scroll to see replies

What subjects are you doing
Reply 2
What colour was your urine the last time you had a pee?
Reply 3
Original post by SuperHuman98
What subjects are you doing

Maths Further Maths Physics Economics and EPQ :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
What colour was your urine the last time you had a pee?

Loool I believe it was transparent...
Original post by kennethdcharles
Maths Further Maths Physics Economics and EPQ :smile:
Woah, nearly the same as me, I'm doing Computing instead of Economics, and I also believe I'll be "doing" an EPQ :smile:

Are you nervous?
Are you nervous to be going into the sixth form?
is your sixth form an all day thing or you just go in when you have lessons so like 2 hours a day?
The jump from GCSE to A-level is massive, good luck and may the Grade boundaries be with you.
Reply 9
Original post by hamza772000
Woah, nearly the same as me, I'm doing Computing instead of Economics, and I also believe I'll be "doing" an EPQ :smile:

Are you nervous?

I've seen quite a few people doing maths further maths physics plus computing or economics on tsr🤔

I'm not to nervous, I'm looking forward to it. It's the subjects I like so it will be better than GCSE where I had to do things I hated (I know however that it will be a lot harder)
OK?
Reply 11
Original post by OwlOfFire
Are you nervous to be going into the sixth form?

Not really , no, I'm quite excited!
Reply 12
Original post by RomeoSantos
is your sixth form an all day thing or you just go in when you have lessons so like 2 hours a day?

All day thing; 9:15-4:15 :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by longking
The jump from GCSE to A-level is massive, good luck and may the Grade boundaries be with you.

Yep I've heard that so many times it's become cliché 😂 Thanks 😊:smile:
I've seen quite a few people doing maths further maths physics plus computing or economics on tsr🤔

I'm not to nervous, I'm looking forward to it. It's the subjects I like so it will be better than GCSE where I had to do things I hated (I know however that it will be a lot harder)
Well, I'm nervous :tongue:

When do you start school? I start on the 6th. :smile:
What are you wearing on the first day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
All day thing; 9:15-4:15 :smile:

sounds terrible
Reply 17
Original post by hamza772000
Well, I'm nervous :tongue:

When do you start school? I start on the 6th. :smile:

Yeah it's normal, most people are, I just tend not to get nervous easily (apart from for results day!) I start on the 5th (year 12 only) then year 13s come on the 6th.
Reply 18
Original post by nomophobia
What are you wearing on the first day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably a shirt (maybe a tie) some trousers and brogue shoes. It's too hot currently for my suit 😅
Reply 19
Original post by RomeoSantos
sounds terrible

Lol it's not that bad... We have frees and an hour lunch break and since it's in London we can go out and eat by the London eye or another place as such.

Quick Reply

Latest