The Student Room Group

my boyfriend likes other girls' pictures on facebook?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xobeauty
Well your going to be cheated on left and right with that attitude

It's *you're
And btw, I'd rather be cheated on than be someone as controlling and nuts as you. Being in a relationship doesn't mean nobody can find someone else attractive. Just because a guy likes what he sees it doesn't mean he's going to shag her.

Awww that's cute. Can you predict what I'll eat next week too?
(edited 7 years ago)
cheeky guy
[QUOTE=xobeauty;67344608]Well your going to be cheated on left and right with that attitude

Ridiculous.

Why the f*** would the guy delete his fb. I'd delete my CLEARLY controlling, possessive girlfriend who EVIDENTLY doesn't trust me from my life.

Thing called trust. You'll suffer breakup after breakup 'left, right and centre' with an attitude like that
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
It's *you're

Your.

:h: .
Your.

:h: .

Please read my edited post and answer properly if you're capable of it.
Reply 25
All he did was like a picture holy **** stop being so controlling
Please read my edited post and answer properly if you're capable of it.

No. You should've said what you wanted to say in your orginal post. Sorry.
Original post by Unistudent77
Ridiculous.

Why the f*** would the guy delete his fb. I'd delete my CLEARLY controlling, possessive girlfriend who EVIDENTLY doesn't trust me from my life.

Thing called trust. You'll suffer breakup after breakup 'left, right and centre' with an attitude like that

I wasn't serious.

Shouldn't be with someone you don't trust, period.
my bf used to do that so i made him delete his faccebook cos he had loads of girls on there and he was liking there pics and it pissed me off
No. You should've said what you wanted to say in your orginal post. Sorry.

Must be tough when you can't back yourself up sweetheart.

I'm sorry you have such trust issues in relationships and have to be a control freak whereas I don't. It must suck for you and I hope it gets better x
[QUOTE=xobeauty;67344934]I wasn't serious.

Shouldn't be with someone you don't trust, period.

Ahhh ok. You could have put an emoji....

Agreed. That's my point.

All depends on context and trust whether a guy liking a pic of a girl is a big deal or not.

Girls are so uptight. You either trust him or you don't
Reply 31
Original post by Anonymous
okay I'm not a controlling person so i havent told him he can't or whatever. The problem is is one of the girls' selfies he liked is a girl he called a '****'. I don't understand ,because he clearly isnt friends with her yet is giving her attention...what should i do?

hush everyone who is saying 'god why are you getting worried about him liking pictures neh neh neh'. I've been in a relationship where things like that were an issue for me, and a relationship where they weren't an issue.

When you feel like something's up, there's usually more to it. The reason bf number 1 made me feel uneasy with things like liking other girls' pictures was because there WAS something up.

Trust your instincts but don't go berserk. Just casually ask about it or mention it. Don't let it lie.
It's *you're
And btw, I'd rather be cheated on than be someone as controlling and nuts as you. Being in a relationship doesn't mean nobody can find someone else attractive. Just because a guy likes what he sees it doesn't mean he's going to shag her.

You can find other ppl attractive but be respectful to your partner. What's the difference between going up to a girl on the street telling her she looks nice vs liking a girls pic.....your letting her know she's looking good either way. That's the way I see it.
Reply 33
Must be tough when you can't back yourself up sweetheart.

I'm sorry you have such trust issues in relationships and have to be a control freak whereas I don't. It must suck for you and I hope it gets better x

How incredibly rude and patronising, I hope you don't speak to people like this in real life
You can find other ppl attractive but be respectful to your partner. What's the difference between going up to a girl on the street telling her she looks nice vs liking a girls pic.....your letting her know she's looking good either way. That's the way I see it.

Yes you can be respectful. How is telling your bf to delete his fb just over some likes respectful? You're not really giving him his own space and it speaks of how controlling you can be. Why do you find compliments as flirting?
Original post by abc:)
How incredibly rude and patronising, I hope you don't speak to people like this in real life

Oh thank you! Can I have my award now?
Yes you can be respectful. How is telling your bf to delete his fb just over some likes respectful? You're not really giving him his own space and it speaks of how controlling you can be. Why do you find compliments as flirting?

Depends on the tone of the compliment
Reply 37
Don't ask why he liked it; it comes across as controlling :frown: if it bothers you, say that it bothers you- that way you're saying that it's your issue, but you'd like him to refrain from doing it :smile: it means nothing unless you have other reasons to be suspicious
Depends on the tone of the compliment

So what would you class as something that would ring alarm bells for you?
Reply 39
Oh thank you! Can I have my award now?

I think you should have been a little more understanding of the fact that every relationship situation is very different, and the standards that people set in their relationships differ too. This leads to disagreements obviously but talking those disagreements through in a civil way can probably help OP a lot, rather than taking the thread off course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending