Any bugs / glitches when using TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mas0n
The app was last updated in 2013 😱😱😱
It needs a good updated and it often crashes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fancy new one is coming soon :smile:
Original post by Kallisto
That is right! I am irritating for some months, as stars(*) in my comments appear when I am finishing and submitting them. It is time to change that.*:mad:

What message editor setting are you on? You want to be enhanced? https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/profile.php?do=editoptions
Reply 22
I would also like to add that the Android app keeps crashing when viewing threads with multiple pages. Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't fix it either.

Also, any anonymous/rep features in the pipeline for the app version of the site?
Original post by FireFreezer77
You overloaded TSR with your beauty!

Lol thank you :h:
Original post by saraxh
Lol thank you :h:

You know its true!
TSR is like :heart: when you log in!
Original post by UWS
I would also like to add that the Android app keeps crashing when viewing threads with multiple pages. Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't fix it either.

Also, any anonymous/rep features in the pipeline for the app version of the site?

The new app will start as a discussion app so won't be fully covering the site for now.

@Captain Jack will it contain anon/rep to start with?
(edited 7 years ago)
You know its true!

Get a room :smile: and back on topic!
You know its true!

*blushes* these compliments :hugs:
I might audition for a competition(not on tv I think).
Original post by ChrisN
Get a room :smile: and back on topic!

Were in The Student ROOM :wink:
But i like a YouTube show called Off Topic :yep:
And you could always reply to my comment if you wanna keep it ON Topic :smile:

And why am i no longer allowed to chat?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by saraxh
*blushes* these compliments :hugs:
I might audition for a competition(not on tv I think).

:hugs:
And theyre all true!!!! :love:
Oooh what kind of competition?
:hugs:
And theyre all true!!!! :love:
Oooh what kind of competition?

Singing :smile:
Original post by saraxh
In the morning TSR kept on refreshing even though it wasn't if that makes any sense.

OK then! :smile: ...

Please can you expand... Not sure I follow what you mean?

Has this happened to anyone else?
Original post by ChrisN
OK then! :smile: ...

Please can you expand... Not sure I follow what you mean?

Has this happened to anyone else?

TSR was flickering/blinking.
It's happened in the past to me and other users. The problem was fixed after.
On mobile it's very long winded to read notifications. I can either click on the actual number in the orange circle (which does nothing at all), or the whole bell icon (which actually brings down the list of notifications). I usually end up having to zoom in all the way just to click on the right thing and even then when the list appears part of it is cut off.
attaching a png picture gave me an error recently... so I tried again with a jpg which didn't give me an error.

final post had two pictures attached...

I'll try it again.
kenya bullies.png

worked that time... maybe it's intermittent :unsure:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
On mobile it's very long winded to read notifications. I can either click on the actual number in the orange circle (which does nothing at all), or the whole bell icon (which actually brings down the list of notifications). I usually end up having to zoom in all the way just to click on the right thing and even then when the list appears part of it is cut off.

What phone and browser are you using?

If you are able to add screen-grabs that would help too
Reply 36
Original post by ChrisN
@captainjack is on the case. We are killing off the other editors and switching everyone over. This editor is newish with all mod cons

Noooo but the basic editor is the best :tongue:
Original post by ChrisN
Please can you let me know what message editor you are using in https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/profile.php?do=editoptions

You want to be 'enhanced'

Can you also describe what you are doing and what isn't working? And what browser you are using? Is it the same in other browsers?

Thanks

I am on the enhanced editor

I press the "multiquote this message button" on both messages and then reply on one of them, but in the reply box, it only shows the second message that I want to quote, the first doesn't show up

I'm using Google Chrome, and I can't check with other browsers as I have a Chromebook
Original post by saraxh
Singing :smile:

You'll win that one easily :yep:
Good luck with it if you do enter! :smile:
Original post by IKEAPanda37
I am on the enhanced editor

I press the "multiquote this message button" on both messages and then reply on one of them, but in the reply box, it only shows the second message that I want to quote, the first doesn't show up

I'm using Google Chrome, and I can't check with other browsers as I have a Chromebook

Ok. I get what you are saying but I think that is actually what is expected. Hitting multi quote drops the quotes into the quick editor at the bottom of the page. Clicking reply takes you to the main reply page with just the quote from that post. 2 unrelated routes, rather than 'do 1 then the next'

Are they appearing correctly in the reply box at the bottom of the page?

I suppose it isn't that clear now I think about it. Has that confuzzled anyone else?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest