The Student Room Group

What are your thoughts on love bites?

Well?

Scroll to see replies

I f*cking hate them. So uncomfortable and I hate they leave a mark. My ex insisted on giving them to me.
No thoughts in particular.

Naturally you get ribbed by your mates if you are seen with one but I dunno, no feelings towards it.
Reply 3
Vile; bloody disgusting; bite me and I'll bite your ears off you daft old cow; you ain't no vampire bruv; Harambe died for us to fight against love bites.
Well, I personally don't mind them so long as they're out of sight because of what other people think. I actually get majorly turned on by being bitten and things of that ilk so it's all good in my book. They just look trashy.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Well?

If you're a teen it's fine not as an adult

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Yup. The guy I'm dating has given me about 6 this week alone. I didn't realise what he was up to at first until the next day. Never again..
Reply 7
Original post by Davalla
Vile; bloody disgusting; bite me and I'll bite your ears off you daft old cow; you ain't no vampire bruv; Harambe died for us to fight against love bites.

Looool someone sounds angry.

Well, I personally don't mind them so long as they're out of sight because of what other people think. I actually get majorly turned on by being bitten and things of that ilk so it's all good in my book. They just look trashy.

Oh really. I didn't really feel anything tbh I just woke up to find lots of marks on my neck and back.
Reply 8
Looool someone sounds angry.

Come off my back, you think man are camel? We see them rappers then we switching channels coz dem man aren't washed, give them a flannel.
Didn't see a problem with them until this article :lolwut:
But yeah hate it when girls come into school with them on display, like have some respect for yourself.
Apparently they can kill you :s-smilie:
I think they look tacky tbh.

I cringe thinking back to when I had them and they were highly visible many, many moons ago :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If they're hidden then its so "teehee go me" but as soon as they're on display I hate them. Once had one on my neck and broke up with him after specifically asking him not to give me any on show aaaaaaah I felt so tacky
Reply 14
If they're concealed I don't mind them i guess
Reply 15
Original post by surina16
Didn't see a problem with them until this article :lolwut:

sAME WTF
trashy
Reply 17
Original post by Davalla

Repping for Harambe bruh
[video]https://youtu.be/FmkHqUwa4zg[/video]
It's a damn good song!!!!
Personally I don't like them on my own skin but I have no problem with others having them. To me it always seemed like a really possessive thing to do, so it's not something I like but it's all down to preference I guess

Quick Reply

Latest