The Student Room Group

So this just happened...

Okay, my manager at work texted "I'm gay" to my mum using my phone(He's not gay or an ********, he just thinks it's funny). Later when I meet her she gets extremely worried. I tell her I'm not gay but she still sounds like she doesent believe me.

I am not gay but I am not intrestested in relationships at the moment. I have enough problems in my life without adding another into it. What should I do?

Cheers
Have you not told your mum who sent the text? Anyways, it would be a bit of a weird way to tell her if you were coming out

Tell your manager to act more professionally or you'll take it up with whoever you work for. A manager at work pulling some **** like that would be far more irritating for me that my mum thinking I was gay
Why doesn't your mum believe you. That's like the most obvious and blatant prank text ever. And if you really did send it then why would she not think you were telling the truth when you in fact say it wasn't true.

Not much you can do, she'll change her opinion the more you tell her and it doesn't actually happen. Maybe get the manager to tell her himself it was him as a joke?
Tell your mum what happened.
Tell your managed not to use your phone (otherwise, report him to his senior).
Reply 4
Lol use this as an excuse to approach a girl. Explain the situation ( she'll laugh or think you're weird ) and convince her to come home with you.

At least she'll get free food.

Done
Original post by RooshV
Lol use this as an excuse to approach a girl. Explain the situation ( she'll laugh or think you're weird ) and convince her to come home with you.

At least she'll get free food.

Done

...what?
Reply 6
Do you have a problem
Original post by RooshV
Do you have a problem

Oh I have many, my friend. :colone::colone:
Reply 8
Me too
Tell your boss that you'll submit a formal complaint about his conduct to HR unless he gives you a sufficiently large raise.
Original post by Duncan2012
Tell your boss that you'll submit a formal complaint about his conduct to HR

Yes.

Original post by Duncan2012
unless he gives you a sufficiently large raise.

No.
Original post by Audrius,C
Okay, my manager at work texted "I'm gay" to my mum using my phone(He's not gay or an ********, he just thinks it's funny). Later when I meet her she gets extremely worried. I tell her I'm not gay but she still sounds like she doesent believe me.

I am not gay but I am not intrestested in relationships at the moment. I have enough problems in my life without adding another into it. What should I do?

Cheers

Ok. We get it, you're not gay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending