The Student Room Group

U grade in BUSS4!

Hi there,

On results day, I received my results and found that I had achieved a U grade in BUSS4! I am so shocked by this, because my teacher was an ex examiner for business studies, so she would know what you should include. I only did what my teacher had taught us in the exam, in past exam questions, marked by my teaher, I was achieving As and A*s I just don't understand! :frown:
I got 33 UMS!
Has anyone else received an unexpected U grade in BUSS4?

thankyou
Original post by jadder1224
Hi there,

On results day, I received my results and found that I had achieved a U grade in BUSS4! I am so shocked by this, because my teacher was an ex examiner for business studies, so she would know what you should include. I only did what my teacher had taught us in the exam, in past exam questions, marked by my teaher, I was achieving As and A*s I just don't understand! :frown:
I got 33 UMS!

thankyou

Perhaps it's worth a remark if those are possible, because you're right, that does seem strange. It's possible you had a nightmare in the exam without realising but..
What did your friends get? Something appeared in the my local newspaper today of a whole schools students being awarded a U grade in ICT for some reason that's being investigated.

hamza ahmad luton 786 hertfordshire hamzaahmad786
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi there,

I got 33 UMS!

thankyou

Yes got a totally unexpected U in unit 4 (29UMS) even though I thought it had gone way better than buss3 which I ended up with an A in... Requested script back and teachers said it had been marked wrong. I.e. I reached Gap Gan on an essay but only got 8 marks overall. Now just waiting on remark!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by dougiepurple
Yes got a totally unexpected U in unit 4 (29UMS) even though I thought it had gone way better than buss3 which I ended up with an A in... Requested script back and teachers said it had been marked wrong. I.e. I reached Gap Gan on an essay but only got 8 marks overall. Now just waiting on remark!

Hi there thankyou for your reply, certainly seems strange, please let me know when you get your remark back :smile:
Thank you
Hi there thankyou for your reply, certainly seems strange, please let me know when you get your remark back :smile:
Thank you

Yeah does seem very off! Will do! :smile: are you getting a remark?
Reply 6
Original post by dougiepurple
Yeah does seem very off! Will do! :smile: are you getting a remark?

Thankyou, and well, i was thinking of getting one but i need to go up 36 ums to improve my grade to a B, so im not sure :/
Reply 7
Thankyou, and well, i was thinking of getting one but i need to go up 36 ums to improve my grade to a B, so im not sure :/

i had 88 ums for buss3, and a U for buss4 with 29 ums. I sent it off for a remark cos I was only 6 ums off a b
Reply 8
You should probably get this remarked, seems odd! Nearly everyone in my school failed their business studies (overall), literally only a handful passed and again only a handful passed buss 4 (me being a lucky one) our teacher didn't really teach us buss4 just printed notes from tutor2u and only focuses on EU ☹️
Hi there,

I got 33 UMS!

thankyou
Think back to what you did wrong last year and rectify that

Quick Reply

Latest