The Student Room Group

Have you bought clothes for sixth form/College yet?

I haven't yet.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by saraxh
I haven't
Yes, well kind of :innocent:
My school doesn't have a uniform, just a super lenient dress code so I THINK I'll be fine :tongue:

Wbu?
Original post by hamza772000
Yes, well kind of :innocent:
My school doesn't have a uniform, just a super lenient dress code so I THINK I'll be fine :tongue:

Wbu?

Not yet but I'm going to hopefully order clothes today or tomorrow.

Spoiler

Original post by saraxh
Not yet but I'm going to hopefully order clothes today or tomorrow.

Spoiler

Oh, okay :tongue: When do you start? :smile:

I start on the 6th :smile:
Yeah I've started, we have to wear business wear so blazers blouses etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, okay :tongue: When do you start? :smile:

I start on the 6th :smile:

7th :smile:
I just need to get a shirt and stationery
Original post by saraxh
7th :smile:
Goodluck :h:
yep and for the last time.
And im glad because as much as i love my 6th form suits it is annoying trying to find the right suits whereas at least with a uniform you can get it all in one go.
i do love my suits tho :love:
Goodluck :h:

Thanks and you too :h:
Reply 10
Does anybody have to buy notepads? I am not even sure if I should buy them or not because I am not sure if my sixth form college provides exercise books...
My school didn't have a business dress uniform, we could wear anything we wanted so long as it wasn't revealing. I love vintage clothes and quirky stuff so I remember the week before starting 6th form, I just went to charity shops and bought tonnes of clothes
Original post by Rajive
Does anybody have to buy notepads? I am not even sure if I should buy them or not because I am not sure if my sixth form college provides exercise books...

Most sixth forms dont. Try taking one just for caution or try calling up your sixth form and ask?
Wait what? How comes my sixth form made me wear uniform
Brought all my shiat :biggrin: Just need to go to town tomorrow to get my contacts and get a haircut. (Im also going to start my diet tomorrow lols)

Quick Reply