The Student Room Group

What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought?

Was it worth it?
Original post by honour
Was it worth it?

Well Glaceon, it was either the LG G5 or this mini solid gold sword I bought but they were both worth it because Im worth it, and ....

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by honour
Was it worth it?

It's gotta be my MacBook Air at the moment - but 100% yes! Couldn't imagine my life without it :colone:
Reply 3
Original post by ForestShadow
Well Glaceon, it was either the LG G5 or this mini solid gold sword I bought but they were both worth it because Im worth it, and ....

Spoiler

Haha love it! :h:
Original post by honour
Was it worth it?

Probably those 25p barriers on the toilets at the train station. Flipping annoying :smile:
One of these beautiful instruments:

Even after five years I still don't feel the need to buy another electric guitar as this does everything I need. I'm sure other guitarists reading this will appreciate that, normally, you can never have enough guitars so to say this is quite something.

I think in the not too distant future I'll be buying a new camera (5D mk iii) and probably spending ~£1000 on it. Depends on how long I can wait for the prices to drop now that the newer model has come out, which costs about £2500 more.
Bought a laptop which I water damages three months in - 450 or so

Them my tissot watch for around 270*
My fridge. It's my hardest goodbye :cry2:
Original post by PugDevil
It's gotta be my MacBook Air at the moment - but 100% yes! Couldn't imagine my life without it :colone:

Same here couldn't live or work without my MacbookPro
£13,000 car
A freddo
A house in San Francisco for £600,000
Original post by honour
Was it worth it?

*Insert cliche university response here*

Probably my HP Omen gaming laptop, OP :biggrin:
Original post by ForestShadow

Spoiler

May I see your sword good sir...? :hubba:

IMG_20151221_235404977.jpg
Original post by MeYou2Night
A house in San Francisco for £600,000

And yes it was. Earn £24,000 a year rent from it, and was able to but an apartment in a lovely little French Market town too which I earn around £5000 a year rent from.
A Harman Kardon speaker, at first I thought it was a big mistake having spent all that money but it grew on me. Well worth the purchase!
I've built several computers, mine probably cost me around £2000.
It'll be my wedding when that's all been paid but til then, it's my laptop. My laptop was definitely worth the price. Its my pride and joy :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest