The Student Room Group

What are your thoughts on love bites?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Davalla
Vile; bloody disgusting; bite me and I'll bite your ears off you daft old cow; you ain't no vampire bruv; Harambe died for us to fight against love bites.

hahah,doesn't it turn you on just a little bit? :mmm:*
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by Andy98
18 and 24 is ok though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel the same way about a 24 and 18 year old as I do for a 24 and 17 year old.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by A321
I feel the same way about a 24 and 18 year old as I do for a 24 and 17 year old.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, well oops :tongue:
I tead somewhere where a girl died because her bf gave her a lovebite :frown:
I don't mind them too much but I wouldn't want them on a regular basis. When I got my first love bite I had a heart attack because I had no idea what it was and my parents were at home. So I spent the next 10 mins pressing an ice cube to my bite and praying it went away :colondollar:
Original post by loveleest
I tead somewhere where a girl died because her bf gave her a lovebite :frown:

I read some girl nearly died because her bf kissed her and he had a bit of peanut cereal in his mouth and she was allergic to peanuts.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I read some girl nearly died because her bf kissed her and he had a bit of peanut cereal in his mouth and she was allergic to peanuts.

How unfortunate :frown: I guess it's good to be cautious of everything.
I don't really get them

Spoiler

Me and my bf always have one or a couple. Or a whole bunch looks like i had a allergic reaction...it's tacky and ugly ass hell, esp when you have to work in professional environment with clients. We don't do it on purpose though it happens when we have sex heat of the moment don't realize we are sucking that hard- smooching turns into a hard suck.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 49
Original post by ChickenMadness
Seen some news articles of people dying from love bites from getting blood clots that travelled to their brain. Plus I find them painful anyway.

What's wrong with a bit of pain?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending